Sign in to follow this  
uvp

Just Got The News Via Snail Mail And We Finally Did It

a black man Wins. i never thought it was possible on survivor. bb i am 100% sure it will never happen. good day :lol:. didnt watch this season? how was this possible that he won?

the final three were black.

earl won because dreamz(the other black man in the final three) went back on his word.

If dreamz had kept his word an asian man would have won.

I was happy with the final three, except for Dreamz... Of the three sitting in the final three Earl was the best choice... I like Earl... He is a good guy... Yau should have won this season though...

dreamz a national hero in my book then :animated_bouncy:

a black person Wins. i never thought it was possible on survivor. bb i am 100% sure it will never happen. good day in civil rights history laugh.gif. didnt watch this season? how was this possible that he won?

You are a complete idiot and it's pretty obvious that you've never seen Survivor before or you would know that Vecpia, a WOMAN who happens to be black won Survivor Marquesas!

watch your tongue. flaming and baiting others is against forum rules. you sir have flame and bait me. follow the rules mr. 3 post :animated_bouncy:

Well, someone got to it before I did. Vecipia (sp) won season 4 of survivor. I'm sure if you did your research, you would've known that. I just wonder how your brain works sometimes, uvp. You manage to bring race up in every issue. How does a black person winning a GAME SHOW become a big event in civil rights history? Rosa Parks not giving up her seat on the bus was big civil rights history. Martin Luther King's "I Give a Dream" speech was a big day in civil rights history. Winning a game show is not a huge step for civil rights history. You said you didn't even watch this season of survivor so how do you know that Earl was not the biggest ass on the season? Are you rooting for someone because of color or because of race? Before you answer that, I believe from your posts that you do root for the black people to win instead of white people, not because of personality. Is Dreamz a national hero because he got rid of an Asian man? That sounds pretty racist against Asian people. Now, I'm sure you are going to turn this around and say this has everything to do with race. The final 3 got to that spot because they outplayed everyone else, just like every other season.

Also, you mention "we." Not every white person represents me and not every black person represents you.

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

the thread was peaceful until you came cajun

i wont respond due to my respect for the peacefulness of the thread

I love how whenever you don't know how to respond to something, you say "whatever." It happens very often. You won't respond for fear of how I and others might respond.

this is a celebration thread btw :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

cajun you are light weight. i have never lost a debate here so dont push your luck.

btw whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrr

You're letting me win right now by saying "whatever." I want you to explain to me your reasonings for why this is a huge step in civil rights history and maybe I'll understand.

you ever heard of sarcasm

you my boy and all but you take things a little to seriously

btw i won uvp 20 canjun 0 in our weekly debate series :animated_bouncy:

I wish I could believe it was sarcasm, but I can't because you manage to bring up race issues very often. The problem I have is when you said this is huge for civil rights. This is a game show. Black and white people win on shows like Wheel of fortune all the time. Why is this any different. You aren't debating, you are taunting. Two very different and distinct things.

mr. ruin the mood of the thread as usual

how cajun made my celebration thread go spoiled :lipsrsealed2::lipsrsealed2:

party still will go on cause we did it

I'm celebrating too because Earl won. He was one of my favorites from the beginning. His witty comments (like Rush hour and Earl Island) along with his strategy play of not pissing anyone off and staying in control made me glad that he won this season. Earl won... let me repeat that, Earl won! Not "we." You don't even watch survivor. Why is this a big issue for you? O yes, race.

dont be fool. i was a survivor watching vet just got tired of the same old crap. but once i got the news via snail mail i jetted over here to party. is it wrong for me to celebrate that the black guy won? is it no different from you celebrating janelle winning all those rigged comps.

I have to agree... WE didn't do anything... Earl did, and he's not the first... I happen to be of a minority myself being Native American, but that doesn't mean anything really... I mean you don't see me on here talking about a Native American even having a role on a TV show do you? No because there aren't any... You never hear me complain that there aren't any on TV much less winning a game show... By the way you keep saying you got found out through snail mail... How could you when the US post office isn't open on Sunday's and no-one knew who won until tonight?

you have to speak up then yana. injustice is injustice. i know uvp speaks up. give the native americans aired time

I'm probably going to get slammed for this, but I believe I'm right. I believe it is wrong to celebrate a person's victory based on the color of their skin. The reason I am celebrating Earl's win is because of his strategy, his wit, his near flawless performance throughout the whole game. You are celebrating only because of his race. You don't know what he did to win the show.

I did not celebrate Janelle's victory because she was white. I celebrated her victory because she was awesome at the comps, smart by preparing for comps by memorizing random facts, and she managed to overcome many odds to make it to third place twice. She was supposed to leave season seven the 1st week and she made it to final three. That is a huge accomplishment.

many people rooted for janelle because she was blonde..

I see nothing wrong with someone being happy that someone of their own race won. I was watching a documentary on PBS last night about Asians in entertainment. when you grow up not seing people on TV representing you, you get a little excited when you finally see it

Sign in to follow this