What Is Your Favorite Big Brother Moment?

King123

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definately loved the time with Gerry not washing his hands and making the salad, i also loved marcellas reaction to when kayser shaved off all his hair, and when will began talking to the cameras in all stars also made me laugh

For that one scene, for that one line, Janelle deserved all the good things that happened to her.

She should have won just based on that. I swear I think I clapped out loud...

Who do we love? Janelle?

I can't remember all the logistics of last year, but I remember a time when Janelle pissed me off too. Lost some respect for her, but still cheered her on because she was the best of the rotten tomato bunch.

each time janelle got evicted because of failing to win hoh when it matter most :lol:

lolllllllllllllllllllllllll

"Bye Bye Bitches" and just the general attitude of the houseguests in BB6 frustrated me to no end. People clearly had no concept of how to play the game. It doesn't matter what the situation looks like, ALWAYS be friendly to everybody in the game. You never know when you may need them later down the line. For instance, maybe if Janelle and her alliance were nicer to the Nerd Herd then she could have convinced Ivette to take her to the finals. BB6 was really a frustrating season full of complete morons.

One of my favorite moments was the fight outside--didn't Cappy get his cappy knocked off? Or maybe he knocked James' hat off that he had given him? I think that was at the same time when Kaysar got all upset. I remember watching that on the feeds and being shocked that CBS didn't cut them off faster--shocked, but happy!

Archived