What Is Your Favorite Big Brother Moment?

King123

Lets bring back memories! everybody share what your Favorite Big Brother Memories are!

This is one of my Top moments, but not my Favorite. BEAU V. JANELLE fight, I couldn't stop laughing.

*caution=profanity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHkjbg4Ge9M

Haha, Janelle was so drunk, and got them so upset, i hated the Nerdherd.

This was probably one of my favorite episodes of Season 6

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when maggie got sov to vote off james

and when jennifer got kaysar to let go of his button then she wink into the camera :lol:

least favorite was when all those loser on the jury season 3 didnt vote for danielle

I really liked when the challenge hinged on Janie.. and it was a tie breaker.. and janies chin was on her white board.. then when julie said it she raised it and won and howie and her celebrated.. aw :) so many good janie moments!!!

Another thing I loved was Will's season 2 diary rooms about Nicole.. particularly the one with the doll...

i gotta agree with realityfan on this one...that chess game veto episode was one of the best moments of big brother with the music playing in the background and everything in the house turned against the nerdherd

i forgot the drew pcking cowboy over diane thing for the final two. but yet in the finale the stupid girl still vote for him :lol:

No problem. If your favorite moment was in an episode I'll look it up, clip it out and post it to watch again. If you remember WHEN in the season it was that would help too, if not don't worry about it I'll find it.

For my fav BB Moment, I will have to jump into may "wayback machine" and travel back to BB2 and see what antic I liked most about Will.

Something about Shannon, a toothbrush and a toilet is coming to mind but I think that was more memorable than a fav (and did not necessarily involve Will).

I will update you when I return...

i almost wet myself laughing so hard at this one.

remember when the cast from all stars had a few drinks and were acting out the veto ceremony with Jase when he refused to move out of the chair before they could technically nominate him for eviction and was making the cracks about survivor

Archived