You can use this chatbox to let others know how long you can cover, or when you'll be back, or anything else related to posting updates.

I welcome newbies. No need to ask permission, just post your update as a reply to the last post. Let us know what's going on it the BB house, and if it's juicy, let us know where and when you heard it, that way we can go back and watch it on the feeds!

Today's update thread is here: Saturday October 22, 2016. There's a lot going on around midnight, I hope someone can pitch in and post some updates.
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Whats Your Favorite Survivor Moments?

2 posts in this topic

I would have to say my #moment would be

#2- Sandra sneaking around listening to peoples conversations all the way to the Grand Finale

#1-Rupert stealing people's shoes and selling them in the market! RRRR, such the pirate he was :outfitted_pirate:

here is a video incase you forgot your survivor winners.

Survivor Borneo- Sue's snake and rats speech. Showed how nasty Survivor can get.

Survivor Australia- Skupin falls in fire. Not exactly a "great" moment but a very powerful one.

Survivor Africa- Ethan and Lex help the people with AIDS. Very touching moment.

Survivor Marquesas- I NEED SOMEONE TO PEE ON MY HAND, lol pretty funny

Survivor Thailand- I always got a kick out of Brian's whole "Mr. Freeze is in the house"

Survivor Amazon- Any of Rob Cesternino's confessionals, always a kick.

Survivor Pearl Islands- Jon lies about his grandmother dying. A bit overplayed but still a classic.

Survivor All Stars- Lex getting super pissed at Boston Rob after he betrayed him.

Survivor Vanuatu- Chris completely bullshitting the jury (especially Julie and Eliza) and them 100 % falling for it

Survivor Palau- The final immunity challenge. Very shocking and made you consider if Survivor was more than a game

Survivor Guatemala- Bobby Jon and Jamie gettng into a complete shouting match at one of the challenges.

Survivor Exile Island- Shane and his stone/blackberry and how he needed a thinking rock.

Survivor Cook Islands- 38 days in, Becky and Sundra can't make fire!

Survivor Fiji- We'll see, there's a chance the best is still to come

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0