Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Thursday Change For Bb?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
It could be that CBS is going to change BB for Thursday night... Most likely they will just move BB to 9:00... What do you all think?

For the past couple of years, CBS has aired the "Big Brother" results show on Thursday nights. With "Pirate Master" now slated for the night, it's possible the net could be mulling a change in the "Brother" air pattern.

link to article...

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I hope they keep it on thursdays, but i hate that they changed it from Saturday to Sunday. i know it was a while back, but with church, its just better for me and im sure others if it went back to saturday. animated_bouncy.gif

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
I would rather it not be later because I am in bed pretty early. I have the feeds on all the time though.....

loudmouth42

loudmouth42

• Pip
  • 138 posts
If Thursdays still the live show, and its later, wont the live feeds come back on later too? I dont remember, if they came back on right after or if they waited until the west coast show was over.

DreamAngel

DreamAngel

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,186 posts
They come back on right after the live show.

loudmouth42

loudmouth42

• Pip
  • 138 posts
For some reason I couldnt remember, all I could remember was a big black spider that was all the talk after one of the live shows, but other than that zippo.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
bb is 8 not 9 type of show. 9 doesnt fit bb. the fabric of bb is 8

DreamAngel

DreamAngel

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,186 posts
It's always been on at 9 here. I actually like it that way. The evening has quieted down and I can enjoy it.

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,325 posts
Time doesn't matter for me... all the episodes end up on innertube anyways. I remember last year that I watched the first episode 4 or 5 times.

Realityfan

Realityfan

• Pip
  • 1,041 posts
Innertube always messes up for me. It'll jump from one commercial to the next and I'll miss 15 minutes of the episode without even realizing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users