Big Brother Us Torrents

DreamAngel

I'll start seeding BB5 and 6 again. Hopefully that will help with some speed issues.

Ok. My desktop is now seeding again. Hopefully with another seed people will get it faster and be able to help the seeding.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Dream. Husband just told me that it's gone from 80+ to 17 hours to download. :D

OK Thanks to Flickz I can now get on the site... Now my problem is that the download takes only like two seconds... I know it should take much longer... What am I doing wrong? Also do I need something other than real player or media player to watch them? Thank in advance everyone...

Yana I just use Real Player to watch mine.

I'm trying to re-watch BB3, and I don't want to order the DVD online because I don't want to wait on it to get here and it isn't sold in stores where I live and there are about 6 or 7 parts to the one I'm downloading and I've found parts 1, 2, 3, and 5 but I can't find 3, 6, or 7 if there is a 7, and I'm going CRAZY!! Does anyone know where I can find these parts?

Wow ok cause my real player said it doesn't have an update to play torrents... Guess it's not meant for me to see them... I am watching bits of BB 6 live feeds over at you- tube...

Welcome!!! It's not much, but at least it's something... Gives you some idea what has changed... Man how it has changed...

Yana... A torrent is just a file that tells a special program where to find the media you want. If you go back farther in the thread you'll find the instructions on what to use, where to get it and how to use it. I think I put it on page 2. It's called Azereus.

bb6 was gr8

but its the only seasin i watched

so where can i find bb3 or bb5

all of the torrents are dead

and i cant have the dvds coz i dont live

in the usa??

If you look earlier in this thread you'll find the link of BB5. I know it's not dead because I'm seeding it now. Or go to www.demonoid.com and search for "Big Brother US Season 5"

That will take you to my torrent.

Yana... A torrent is just a file that tells a special program where to find the media you want. If you go back farther in the thread you'll find the instructions on what to use, where to get it and how to use it. I think I put it on page 2. It's called Azereus.

Thank you Dream... I downloaded Azereus... I am now downloading the torrents...

Archived