Rumor

just saw this at jokers

Rumor about Janelle and Will to return as houseguests on BB8?

04/22/07 02:54 AM Edit Reply Quote

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/for...831/page-1.html

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janelle and Will will be brought on as den mom and den dad, respectively, to the HGs. Later in the summer they will then compete for the chance to go into the house.

it be the last season of bb for me

Crappy, come on! You know you want to see another season with kickass Janie!

I'm definitely getting big brother fever. I had a dream about the new season of big brother. However, the only two houseguests that I remember are Janelle and Jase in my dream. They were nominated the 2nd week. Janelle was placed on the chopping block after the veto competition and she was going home. :( After that, I went to church with my family, my aunt and my cousin. My aunt and my cousin parked inside the church because all the other spots were filled up. My cousin and aunt sat inside the church while my family and I were watching mass in the cafeteria on a tv because the church was crowded... then I woke up and realized i only had about 15 minutes to get ready for class and I ended up being about 10 minutes late.

I *heart* Janie, and would love nothing more to see her come back again, BUT with that being said, I really think CBS/Big Brother need a fresh, new cast.

Interesting idea though. (I love all these rumors before the show starts! Its so much fun to guess and speculate, and get all excited for the show! lol)

What if it were something like a reward, with two people winning a backyard lunch or dinner with J/W and get some strategy tips?

I could go for that. U2?

getting strategy from janelle :lol:

:lol:

uvp and I have a LOVE/HATE relationship.

uvp you know that NOTHING will keep you away from Big Brother. Not even Janelle the best BB houseguest in BB history. (not really but I just like to get uvp all riled up)

QUOTE {I'm definitely getting big brother fever. I had a dream about the new season of big brother. However, the only two houseguests that I remember are Janelle and Jase in my dream. They were nominated the 2nd week. Janelle was placed on the chopping block after the veto competition and she was going home. After that, I went to church with my family, my aunt and my cousin. My aunt and my cousin parked inside the church because all the other spots were filled up. My cousin and aunt sat inside the church while my family and I were watching mass in the cafeteria on a tv because the church was crowded... then I woke up and realized i only had about 15 minutes to get ready for class and I ended up being about 10 minutes late. } END QUOTE

I LOVE DREAMS!!! Thanks for sharing.

People this is not a sitcom it is a reality show. Janelle and Will need to go on to other things. I also am hoping for a new cast of houseguest. The others have had their turn, its time for new people. :animated_wave:

It's no secret that I'm against recycling reality TV contestants. I hate "all-star" shows and I hate when they cross over onto other reality TV shows. I love Janelle. I wear my "bye-bye bitches" T-shirt with pride. But even I think this is overkill. New cast, new blood, new alliances is what this show needs to keep us watching.

That's the most hilarious rumor ever. As has been said, I luv Jannie but she is sooooo last summer(and the summer before that). And it would be plain ridiculous to give a past winner a second second chance. As for the strategy prize, theres no need for that, I can give you their strategies free of charge

Will: be a d!ck to every1. make funof your fellow hgs, make it obvious you want to leave and plant the idea in evry1s head that no one would ever vote for an a$$ like you

Jannie: Get an alliance, trust only one person completely, act dumb but continually say your really smart. Oh and be hot.

lol

I have started coming back to this board since it is getting closer to the summer and was hoping to find some dirt on new HG's etc. I have to admit, while I enjoyed last year, I am reallyhoping that this is a TOTALLY new casts this year. I got SO bored with the Live Feed's abotu who knows who, what went on at this finale and all that. I am ready for soem fresh meat in there!!!

Archived