Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

The L Word

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Guest_XandraSkye_*

Guest_XandraSkye_*
  • Guests
I haven't watched Sunday's episode yet. I was gonna watch it tonight but my mom and I might watch a movie instead. Then again, I could watch it after The Amazing Race. If I do, I'll check it tomorrow and comment on the episode.

Yes, Carmen is H O T! With a hot body too. Not too skinny and curves in all the right places. :wink: And I think she looks like she could be Eva Longoria's sister.

Guest_XandraSkye_*

Guest_XandraSkye_*
  • Guests
Twinkle: You still watching? The season is almost over. Only one more episode. I haven't watched last night's episode yet but I probably will Tuesday after work.

What do you think about all the role playing Dana and Alice are doing? Those two definitely enjoy their nookie. And I was glad the Shane/Carmen thing finally came out. It was better that Jenny found out. Carmen and Shane should be together. And I'm glad that Tina is thinking about getting back together with Bette and is finally getting a little fed with Helena. It's about time Tina stood up for herself!

BTW, I have recorded the entire season so if you missed any episodes let me know, I can send you a copy. And it should work unlike that 'Gilmore Girls' episode.

TwinkleToes

TwinkleToes

• Pip
  • 210 posts
Yes I'm still watching. Wait until you watch this weeks episode and see the previews for the season finale I'm not too happy with the way things seem to be turning out. It seems that while Tina is giving birth she has some complications and they are making it seem like Dana and Alice won't stay together sad.gif

I think their role playing is hysterical they really know how to spice things up. Bette and Tina belong together that Helena is a women eater and I didn't like her from the beginning.

I didn't feel bad for Jenny when she found out the truth about Shane and Carmen because she had to see it coming! Shane and Carmen are a much better fit for eachother. I'm sad its almost over sad.gif

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
FROM TV GUIDE: Entertainment News

[b]THE C WORD: The L Word has tapped Tony winner Alan Cumming to guest-star in six episodes of the show's third season, debuting in early '06. Cumming will play a savvy party promoter who Pam Grier hires to manage her restaurant.

TwinkleToes

TwinkleToes

• Pip
  • 210 posts
Very intresting news ranster thanks biggrin.gif

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
I aim to please Twinkle! :wink:

Guest_tomdunn423_*

Guest_tomdunn423_*
  • Guests
I didn't have a chance to scan in these pics (plus I think I'd get in trouble), but did any1 else catch her photo shoot in playboy this month? They pulled some pretty amazing camera tricks by making it look like she's being photographed with herself.hard to explain, but def. an awesome sight for fellow Karina fans. For those who don't know her yet, she was the sexy Marina in Showtime's "L Word" series, and I heard she's going to be in the upcoming series called 4400 on USA.

Katy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users