Bbaus: Game On

I'm sure Hanklee will fill in all the details, but a quick summary of tonight's twists which go someway to making up for a rather uneventful opening night:

Secret relationship - Andrew and Hayley are a couple.

Mr X - Billy, from Canada - Hayley's ex.

Wildcards - Zoran and Susannah voted in

The White Room - the four losing wildcard candidates have entered the white room. They can quit it at any time, but will then leave the show completly. Only the one person who outlasts the others will enter the main house.

I have a lot to talk about in my daily updates which included the twists you mentioned and plenty more.

But since the feeds are STLL DOWN, I have to wait on the official site (OS) to upload the data that I can't see. i.e. What they are doing in the house right now. I always try to include in each day's entry what they do up until they finally go to bed. And of rith now, they are still up!!

Hank :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Ok, Thanks DreamAngel. I now see the feeds but it is only the free feed and not the full screen Premium feed. But something is better than nothing. Now if only someone would walk up I could see some action to report!!!

Saw the room better earlier. Behind the langing curtin is an open shower. The door you see leads to the toilet. There are only 4 towels so Harrison hung his over the top of his bed last night so it would dry.

I would like to see it go as long as it possibly can. Don't wimp out and decide based on some competition because they are taking too long.

But I have a question. Billy isn't an official housemate, so is he only there until the rest of the house find out about Andrew and Hayley or is he there to stay? He was in lockdown and went through all the same things to get in there and now he's doing all the same things they are. It wouldn't be fair for him just to have to leave after it's revealed.

Archived