Bb Reloader Is Going To Be Free This Year!

April

Don't know if anyone has posted this here yet:

Hello BB8: Reloader user,

I know that like us you are eagerly looking forward to this season of Big Brother. You're more than likely itching to hear any news related to this season's show. While I personally can't tell you much about the show, I can tell you some things about this season's edition of the Reloader.

First and foremost, this season the Reloader will be offered completely free! You heard me right, for free! Before you purchase your SuperPass, if you can remember to come to www.bbreloader.com/, we'll refer you to RealPlayer's site to purchase the SuperPass and in return give you the Reloader for no cost! If you plan on buying the RealPlayer SuperPass to watch the feeds, you might as well get the Reloader for free as well, right? Share this great news with your friends and mark it on your calendars to remind yourself when it comes time to get your SuperPass. If you want to read more about this cool promotion, you can find out more about it here.

If you already purchased your SuperPass or simply forget to sign up for a SuperPass by being referred from our site then the Reloader will also be offered for purchase.

In addition to the Reloader being offered for free, we've added a few new features that we think you'll enjoy.

* Screen capture watermarks. Instantly watermark your screen captures with text overlays

* Custom screen capture filenames allowing for ultimate personalization.

* All new keyboard shortcuts to control feed size and selection.

* A quick hide boss key! If your boss is nearby, instantly transform the Reloader into Microsoft Excel with a single key! You can download a video of this new feature here.

* We've revamped and made it easier to record video of your feeds.

* We have also implemented another new feature we call BB Screens. If you enable it in your Reloader settings, all screen captures are instantly uploaded and filed under the appropriate date and time on our newly launched site: www.bbscreens.com Once the screen capture hits this site, anyone can tag it or post comments about it. Essentially you'll then be able to visit the site and see what was happening throughout the season at any point in time.

Those are just a few of the things we've done with this season's edition of the Reloader. We encourage you to visit www.bbreloader.com/ to find out more about the software.

If you have any new feature ideas, please don't hesitate to send them our way. The Reloader has always been a product of the community. Without your amazing ideas, it would simply not be what it is today.

Here's to one great season of Big Brother!

Sincerely,

The BB8: Reloader Team

www.bbreloader.com/

((I did the bolding myself))

Reloader is free because they get money from you signing up for feeds via the link they give you.

How do you think Morty pays for the extra bandwidth that BB sucks up?

this will be my first year with feeds :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

I have not used the reloader before. I have screen capture and recording programs so it is a bit of an overkill for my needs... Is it a one season use only thing? With a purchase are there free upgrades each year?

Any idea how much Morty`s makes from each of our RP pass purchases through his link? Or is it one of those, "If he told us, he would have to kill us" things?

this will be my first year with feeds

No wonder uvp! Now I understand why you don't know that Janelle is the best BB player in history. LOL

I have never not had the feeds and it is such a different show when you watch the feeds. I have never NOT had the feeds. I love BB reloader also.

you never had the feeds. i always thought you did.

Any idea how much Morty`s makes from each of our RP pass purchases through his link? Or is it one of those, "If he told us, he would have to kill us" things?
I've never actually asked the question of an exact amount but I know it doesn

I dont know if Im going to have to buy the feeds this year, I got last years fees, changed my credit card for them to bill to and they have never cancelled my superpass subscription! If between now and then its cancelled I will of corse go through Mortys.

I will definitely be buying it through morty's!!

I get all upset when the website crashes. Wasn't there a point where the website went to members only because it got to be waaay too much?

Archived