Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Spoilers!! Survivor 15

Well, I hope Survivor has a good season, but don't expect it to be #1 in the ratings...NBC and ABC are both going after it this year...ABC, according to the Media experts, are going to make a run at being the #1 network...CSI is on the decline and if Peterson leaves the show this year (as it is rumored), then its over.....I think they have what looks like a good cast....Burnett has had a string of bombs as of late, and IF Survivor tanks this year, look for reality television to be, well lets say, limited in the future....EVERYBODYS on to the game...everybody knows now that some of the games are restaged, they know the producers are influencing the decisions of the contestants (found that out big time on BIG BROTHER), and, given the rigging going on in the UK, as reported by the BBC itself, it would be stupidity not to think that it is going on over here (I always was suspicious of those text/call in games that occur during the game shows). SO, LETS HOPE for a good Survivor Season, and if the show itself survives, a good ALL STAR season next year

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...but I could have sworn the very first Surivor was in Borneo....in China????

Borneo is the third largest island in the world. and is located at the centre of the Malay archipelago and Indonesia. Borneo is considered to be part of the geographic region of Southeast Asia. Administratively, this island is divided between Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei.

I just saw over at TDT that Dave is the next boot... I thought I would let you all know...

No surprise there, considering he's rubbed a ton of people the wrong way in his tribe. I said to myself last night, 'yep, he's next'. And then I came here to see where he was on the list you initially put out. Originally it was a question as to whether or not he fell after Leslie and Sherea, but last night definitely settled that one.

Okay all I thought I would share this here with you so if accurate we all have an idea of what to look for in future challenges

Future Challenges Spoilers Per Base Camp Preview - Challenges Segment

Episode 3 Immunity Challenge: "Blade Runner"

Episode 4 Reward Challenge: "Great Balls of Fire" (nighttime challenge per Base Camp Preview)

Episode 5 Reward Challenge: Tribal Switch. Reward: basket with luxury items (It is thought that two or more people will switch tribes at this time)

Episode 5 Immunity Challenge: "Plunge, Fill and Pop"

Episode 6 Reward Challenge: "Search and Decode" - (Reward: "Ultimate bathroom experience"

Episode 6 Immunity Challenge: "Name That Spoon" (food challenge)

Episode 7 Reward Challenge: Merge (Merge feast and show)

Episode 7 Immunity Challenge: "Retention to Detail"

Episode 8 Reward Challenge: Unknown

Episode 8 Immunity Challenge: Unknown

Episode 9 Reward Challenge: Unknown

Episode 10 Reward Challenge: Unknown

Episode 10 Immunity Challenge: Unknown

Thanksgiving Week (November 22nd Episode) - Clip Show

Episode 11 Reward Challenge: "Marco Polo"

Episode 12 Reward Challenge: "Zen Archery" (Trip to the Great Wall of China)

Episode 12 Immunity Challenge: "Chinese Leftovers"

Episode 13 (Final 4) Reward Challenge: "The Great Wall of Zhelin" >>

Episode 13 (Final 4) Immunity Challenge: "Offer It Up"

Thanks!

I just saw over at TDT that Dave is the next boot... I thought I would let you all know...

Ashley's prediction comes true, woo hoo! I wish I could've been there to have seen the HUGE smirk on her face when he arrived... bet they didn't talk much. ^_^

Here is a Possible synopsis , do not take it to the bank it is just a thought I have and responses and your idea's on the subject is welcome.

Yana's Boot List :

16. Steve "Chicken" Morris (gone)

15. Ashley Massaro (gone)

14. Leslie Nease?(gone)

13. Sherea Lloyd ?

12. Dave Cruser ?

11. Aaron Reisberger ?

10. Jean Robert Bellande

9. Jamie Dugan

8. Mike 'Frosti' Zernow

7. James Clement

6. Eric Huffman

5. Peih-Gee Law

4. Denise Martin

And the final three:

Amanda Kimmel, Courtney Yates, and Todd Herzog...

Okay knowing there is a tribal switch next week and either Shearea or Dave is gone this week this is what I am thinking ( and I could very well be way off base here )

I think Yana's boot list is right and it is Shearea that goes home this week , I believe the tribal switch next week will be Aaron and Dave the two team Leaders.

So Aaron goes to Zhan Hu and Dave goes to Fei Long.

EP 5: the switch takes place and Zhan Hu with Aarons help wins IC and Fie Long goes to tribal council and votes out the outsider Dave

EP 6: Fie Long once again wins IC and Zhan Hu returns to Tribal Council where it is then there turn to vote out the outsider Aaron

Okay all tell me what you think , does this seem like a possibility to you

I think you could be right. The spoilers this week about Sherea seem to be implying that she's getting the boot this week. So I'm inclined to think that she will be voted off this week, followed by Dave and then Aaron.

Due to Wolfrider's photo find, it looks like Dave will be the boot this week and not Sherea. Although I was wrong last week and put Dave as my boot on Fantasy Survivor, I hope this is correct this time. Please let me know if you hear otherwise! ;)

Here is a Possible synopsis , do not take it to the bank it is just a thought I have and responses and your idea's on the subject is welcome.

Yana's Boot List :

1. 16. Steve "Chicken" Morris

2. 15. Ashley Massaro

3. 14. Leslie Nease

4. 13. Dave Cruser

5. 12. Sherea Lloyd

6. 11. Aaron Reisberger

7. 10. Jean Robert Bellande

8. 9. Jamie Dugan

9. 8. Mike 'Frosti' Zernow

10. 7. James Clement

11. 6. Eric Huffman

12. 5. Peih-Gee Law

13. 4. Denise Martin

And the final three:

1.Amanda Kimmel, 2.Courtney Yates, and 3. Todd Herzog...

Okay knowing there is a tribal switch next week and either Shearea or Dave is gone this week this is what I am thinking ( and I could very well be way off base here ) All Evidence Points to Dave going this week

the tribal switch next week will be AaronandJames will go to Zhan Hu and Frosti and Shaerea will go to Fei Long

EP 5: the switch takes place and Zhan Hu with Aarons and James help wins IC and Fie Long goes to tribal council and votes out the outsider Shaera

EP 6: Fie Long once again wins IC and Zhan Hu returns to Tribal Council where it is then there turn to vote out the outsider Aaron .

OCRegister

The Watcher: 'Survivor: China' results leaked again?

An online gambling site shuts down betting after suspicious wagers were placed on three contestants

New season, same result:

Got this from Survivor Skills...

The Switch:

Sherea and Frosti for James and Aaron

ZHAN HU

Peih-Gee Law

Erik Huffman

Jaime Dugan

James Clement

Aaron Reisberger

FEI LONG

Amanda Kimmel

Jean-Robert Bellande

Denise Martin

Todd Herzog

Courtney Yates

Sherea Lloyd

Frosti Zernow

James joins the Zhan Hu tribe with the Fei Long HII in his possession

And no word on a winner yet. Geez!! I really hope it's Todd or Amanda.... Courtney not so good.

when or how does James find out about the HII?

At this point I don't have a clue... I will let you know if I find out...

i like that final 3. yes even courtney, im just curious as to how she gets there.

hopefully they go to final 2.

I think she gets there as a F3 goat... You know, the one that really doesn't have a chance, but they put them in the F3 so that there will be more votes for one of the other 2...

Agreed, I honestly can't believe she makes it that far. I really don't care who wins (as of right now), as long as it is not Courtney.

i like cinderella story. but from what i recall cinderalla had a little meat on her bones.

ERIN FROM WHAT IM HEARING IT IS AMANDA THAT WINS.

I don't believe this can be known yet as the final reveal is held live.

My Aunt has an office pool... 16 of them put in $10 and they all draw 1 "survivor" name. I saw her Sunday and she said she drew Amanda... so, I brought her to the site and showed her that it's "spoiler" that Amanda is final 3... guess I can give her a call now and tell her it's rumored that Amanda is the winner!!! :)

Sign in to follow this