Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Spoilers!! Survivor 15

What I am trying to say is that filming hasn't started yet and the producers have been known to cut people before filming started, because their name got on the internet, or they told a friend and that friend told a friend, and so on, and so on... There is no reason for Ashley to be different... The producers could cut her... That's all I am saying... It looks to me like fans would try to shut this up so she does get on for sure...

I found this over at Sucks... Looks like they are still asking and not casting...

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The rumors regarding Ashley Massaro leaving World Wrestling Entertainment for the upcoming season of Survivor are indeed true. According to Dave Meltzer, CBS contacted WWE and asked them to send them someone that would make a good television character.

With WWE already being low on male talent, it was obvious that they would send a diva. Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn both felt pretty strong about giving Ashley the role, especially Dunn. Ashley is not expected back on WWE television until the end of the year and that is why she was

Found this over at Phoenix...

Even before some crew and all cast had left to film the latest installment of 'Survivor', the names of two of the players taking part in the upcoming 'Survivor China' were making the rounds on Survivor boards. The first name to come up was that of Jean-Robert Bellande, a 36-year-old professional poker player whose self-professed grand ambition is to own his own website. The second name leaked was that of WWE Diva and Playboy centerfold, 28-year-old Ashley Massaro. As of July 3, both players were confirmed by Survivor Skills to be on the show.

So, who's the next D-List celebrity contestant on 'Survivor China'?

Leslie Nease, come on down!

For more information on Leslie's background, please click Read more...

Leslie Nease is a 38-year old woman from Charlotte, NC. She is married ("happily!" she tells us) and has four children, ranging in age from 17 to 6.

Leslie credits her loss at the 2001 Mrs. United States Pageant as a watershed moment that led to her realization that only through a relationship with Jesus Christ would her life be filled with purpose.

A proud Ambassador for Christ, Leslie tags all her bios with the AFC designation. A one-time candidate for the Regis co-hosting gig, Leslie is also a motivational speaker with a focus on Fitness and Obesity. She has published a book on the subject, "Body Builders: Strengthening the Church Through Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual Fitness."

Leslie works currently at 91.9 FM - New Life, a Christian talk radio station in North Carolina, where she hosts a radio show in the mornings. She traveled to Bolivia under the auspices of a Christian child-sponsoring association to draw attention to the needs of local children.

Her sky-jumping baptism attests to a taste for challenges and adventure.

Her last blog entry professed that "the Lord has opened some doors of opportunity for [her] to serve this summer." Has she watched the show?

Leslie_Nease_PG_06.jpg

Here's another one... From survivorskills...

Peih-Gee Law

Hometown: Westchester

College: University of California - Los Angeles

Company: Headblade Company, Lo Rador

In a Relationship

S15_Cast_PeihGeeLaw.jpg

Schools: Notre Dame Academy Girls H S, Attended 1992 - 1996, Class of 1996 College/University: University of California - Los Angeles, Attended 1997 - 2000, Class of 2001, Bachelor's Degree, English lit

Hobbies and Interests: reading, dancing, traveling, movies, drinking, everquest, going out to bars, piercings, smoking, eating, blowing my wad, playing board games (Taboo, Cranium, Trivial Pursuit, Boggle) PC gaming, blowing someone else's wad, going to Vegas, gambling

Favorite Books: Tom Stoppard, The Alchemist, Shakespear, romance, science fiction, fantasy, Orson Scott Card, Judith Kranthz, Jean Auel, Neal Stevenson, neil gaiman, Octavia Butler, Wicked, Naharyan, Paradise Lost, Canterbury Tales, Wrinkle in Time, Wizard of Oz, Ronald Dahl, Imagica

Favorite Movies: Goonies, West Side Story, the Labrynth, Princess Bride, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Amelie, Big Fat Greek Wedding, Super Troopers, Bug's Life

Favorite Music: Really Eclectic stuff that no one else around me likes, oldies, show tunes, 80's, cheesy pop, Zero Seven, Morcheeba, Massive Attack, Arto Lindsay, Portishead, Mogwai, bossa nova, Norah jones

Favorite TV Shows: Simpsons, Sex in the City, Wildest Police Videos, channel surfing, Nature videos about insects and marine

About Me: I've been described as stand-offish, but only by people that didn't pass my standards for Are You an Interesting Person. I seem to have a dual outlook on life, with one part of me that wants to travel the world rooting around in other cultures, grub in the dirt and go diving, harassing x-mas tree worms in coral. The other part of me is pretty shallow and enjoys boozing it up with good looking strangers. And maybe I dont' know what dual means, because apparently there's other parts of me that likes to walk around with my nose in a book, or on the computer, or recruiting people for board game night. That's the part that's been nicknamed "EverDork" by those who love me.

When most people are asked to describe themselves with one word, they usually give some answer like "who can describe themselves with just one word? i'm too complex". That, my friend, is simply a cop out for those with a limited vocabulary. Go ahead, I dare you to ask me to describe myself with one word. VIVACIOUS

I'm a happy person. I think life really is beautiful, and while I may not love each one of YOU indiscriminatly, I can still appreciate the fact that everyone adds their flavor to the mix of humanity. Humans are wierd creatures, and I don't think I can ever spend enough time being amazed and amused at what you can observe just sitting on a busy street.

Who I Want to Meet: Delicious food and silly people who enjoy life and don't take themselves too seriously.

From Survivor Skills:

Dave Cruser

37-38 Years Old

Graduated Simi Valley HS 1987

Into Water Polo?

I found the above info on him here. It's not strange at all, because she's correct, he's there right now!

http://www.dadgonemad.com/2007/06/i-didnt-do-it-b.html

That's a great 'non-story'. Now I have a real one for you:

This past Saturday, after my husband and I closed our restaurant, we went to a nearby bar for a quick drink. This very young man (twenty-three)sits down next to me and within 2 minutes I find out he lives in Simi Valley and within 4 minutes he tells me that one of his roommates is Dave Cruser (he graduated SVHS in 1987) - water polo Dave Cruser! Dave is currently in China competing for Survivor:China. Watch for him.

I thought it was strange, but I'm strange, so maybe it's not that strange and only I think it's strange. Right?

Posted by: Tracey | June 22, 2007 at 12:52 PM

Here's another contestanst...

Aaron Reisberger

Attended Ohio State University (main campus), 1994 to 1999, graduating in 1999.

- Graduated from Union Local High School in Belmont, OH in 1993.

- Lists Jacobsburg, OH as his home town.

Wow, great sleuthing skills, Yana! Where are you finding all this info? I wasn't excited about the first two, but it definitely sounds like the "cast" is getting more interesting. I do wonder if Survivor is starting to recruit more and audition less though...

Most of what I have is from Survivorskills... They deserve all the credit... I am just reporting on their findings...

Spoilers from a MB interview...

Burnett was at the semi-annual networks' press tour on Thursday to promote "Survivor: China," the 15th edition of his still potent reality show. Instead of the usual tropical island setting, the latest round takes place in an ancient setting in mainland China, a first for an American-produced series.

Sixteen participants are currently filming the series. They face a few new twists.

"We got rid of exile island," said Burnett. "We still have a hidden immunity idol but it is right under their noses."

Burnett says this latest round reminded him the most of the very first Survivor. He continues to be amazed that "people still can't make fire" and that, instead of staying safely under the radar, people are still trying to assume a leadership role "five minutes into the game - the exact opposite of what you are supposed to do."

I want an all nude Survivor. Commie country or not. :devilish:

Courtesy of; SURVIVORFEVER.NET

Aaron Reisberger

aaron_reisberger_sm.jpg

Spoiler Credit: SurvivorSkills

Image Courtesy of TDT

Hometown: Jacobsburg, Ohio

Graduate: Ohio State U. - 1999

Ashley Massaro

ashley_massaro_sm.jpg

Spoiler Credit: DanieuBleau @ SurvivorSkills

Home: N.Y.

WWE Wrestler

Model

April/2007 Cover of Playboy

Competed in Miss Hawaiian Tropic pageants and was crowned Miss Hawaiian Tropic USA in 2002 and Miss Hawaiian Tropic Canada in August 2004

Courtney Yates

courtney_yates_sm.jpg

Home:

Bachelor of Arts in Marketing

Dave Cruser

(NO PHOTO)

Graduated Simi Valley HS 1987

Erik Huffman

erik_huffman_sm.jpg

Hometown: Greenville, South Carolina

Furman University Graduated - 2003 with B.S. in Business

Jean-Robert "Bobby" Bellande

jean-robert_bellande_sm.jpg

Home: L.A.

Professional Poker Player

As of 2007, his total live tournament winnings exceed $730,000.

Bachelor of Arts in Marketing

Leslie Nease

leslie_nease_sm.jpg

Spoiler Credit: SurvivorPhoenix

Home: Charlotte, NC.

Married with children

Christian Talk Radio Host (91.9 FM)

2001 Mrs. United States participant

Avowed Christian

Former "Live with Regis" co-host candidate

Motivational Speaker (Fitness and Obesity)

Published Author: "Body Builders: Strengthening the Church Through Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual Fitness"

Mike Zernow

mike_zernow_sm.jpg

Name: Mike Zernow

Nickname: Frosti

DoB : February 15th, 1987

Peih-Gee Law

peih_gee_law_00.jpg

Hometown: Westchester

College: University of California - Los Angeles

Company: Headblade

Hobbies: Yoga and dance

Sherea Monet Lloyd

sherea_lloyd_sm.jpg

Name: Sherea Lloyd

4th Grade Teacher

Florida State University Graduate - 2005; Major: Elementary Education

Graduated - Skyline High School in '99

Steve Morris

steve_morris_sm.jpg

Name: Steve "Chicken" Morris

Occupation: Operates Rich Valley Grazers pasture - raises chickens, turkeys and eggs.

Todd Herzog

(NO PHOTO)

Thanks, Dade! It definitely looks like there's some recruitments in that list! My initial thought is Sherea seems like someone I could root for, the Playboy centerfold and the model are ones I could root against and that Aaron- whew, he's sure easy on the eyes!!!

It's a fact that WWE was contacted and asked to send someone they thought would be good on Survivor... I am willing to bet that most of this cast is recruited...

With there only being 16 cast members this season, this is more than half the cast spoiled already...

I meant this to be the spoiler thread, but left out that this would be spoilers, so please don't read if you don't want to know spoilers until I get the title fixed...

From TDT...

Alshley Massaro... "Got bounced early." (SSkills endorsed).

- SurvivorSkills: 2nd out.

Eric Huffman... Online before filming ended...

Jean-Robert Bellande... Online during Ep3, Ep5...

Steve 'Chicken' Morris... First boot...

Todd Herzog... Online before filming ended (time of F8 boot)...

More from TDT...

Rumors are emerging about who might be going first. Some are already falling by the wayside, and some seem more solid. Shall we begin?

The first rumor was a thread started by brand-new poster Jiangxi1 at Sucks, which claimed: ""How ironic is it that the first two boots in China happened to be Asian? LOL. Wonder why. Asian guy named Mike. Asian girl name Peegee."

Based on a new spoiler from SurvivorSkills that states that Ashley is in fact the second boot, this story seems completely bogus. That follows up an implicit endorsement of this story: this wrestling site (as pointed out by Survivor Fever and by tullfan2) passes along the rumor: "Ashley Massaro... got bounced early from the competition." Obviously, it wasn't Ep1 early, but early enough.

That still doesn't solve the issue of the first boot. We had noted when we posted his info that Todd Herzog had some MySpace activity during filming: both on 6/27/07, which would be the date of the first boot, and on 7/21/07, the date of the final eight boot. From that alone, we'd suggest he's a possible candidate for the first boot, although it's certainly possible Todd gave a friend access to his MySpace while he was gone, and that this is irrelevant. Upon further review, we think Todd (along with Peih-Gee and Courtney) probably goes reasonably far in this game.

Once again, this brings us no closer to the Ep1 boot. But luckily, SurvivorSkills is already on the case, stating that Steve 'Chicken' Morris is the first person booted.

Found this at sucks posted by CSCin3D...

Sherea got on because she knew someone at CBS and they were looking for an African American female.

Here's some TV Guide videos... You know they aren't going to let them put up video's that are in anyway spoilerish, but again watch at your own risk...

TV Guide videos...

Sign in to follow this