Pairs Speculations

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANOTHER IDEA

If you read my posts regularly you'll know that I'd love to see a twist where the HoH could become the evictee.

I sure wish this had happened this week...and Michael could have stayed and Eric had gone home.

But of course, I wouldn't want it to happen this week because I want Kayser in the house.

Omg, April and Ivette crying in the storage room, b/c they don't have a pair in the house....Oh come on, Not everyone is a stupid as you two!!! This is getting so good, and I can't wait to see the look on April/Ivette's face when Julie announces Thursday about the pairs......heheheheheheheh

Omg, April and Ivette crying in the storage room, b/c they don't have a pair in the house....Oh come on, Not everyone is a stupid as you two!!! This is getting so good, and I can't wait to see the look on April/Ivette's face when Julie announces Thursday about the pairs......heheheheheheheh

Lol yeah.. i agree!! i want to see her when Julie saids that.. hahaha.

Guest DraftKing
why are they saying 4?

who are the 4 that's saying they supposively dont have partners?

Ivette

Beau

April

and Jennifer?

Those are the four, brucebeh. The four who will look mighty foolish come Thursday night, especially Ivette (who has been moved to tears over it) and April (who has lied and lied and lied about it, even today).

Guest mcdirhim

I am so confused. Beau, April, Ivette, Jennifer. Who are paired? Has K correctly figured out these 2 pairs? Thanks

I think that Ivette is upset because she didn't see it herself. SHe thought her and Beau were the only ones.

But she loses all sympathy ..

Because she is lying.

Are the two of them so stupid to think they are fooling everyone else into thinking that they are the only ones not paired. I guess they forgot that Julie kept saying it's the summer of twists.

Actually, the more I think about it that might have not been such a bad idea to have a few singles in the house - I think it may be easier to plot a strategy when you're alone than having to worry about yourself and another. It may have stirred up the pot more.

the idea from the get go was stupid too much people involve.

Not yet blown to bits because Ivette and April are still holding to their stories. Hopefully they still do until next Thursday because I want to see the dumbass looks on their faces when they are confronted with the truth. (They are the only ones thinking they are fooling anyone - hehehe)

Not yet blown to bits because Ivette and April are still holding to their stories.  Hopefully they still do until next Thursday because I want to see the dumbass looks on their faces when they are confronted with the truth.  (They are the only ones thinking they are fooling anyone - hehehe)

True. And if they keep it up, they're the only 4 left that can take the full prize if they make it to the end (which is unlikely). But hey, I gotta give it to 'em....they're sticking to it!

Juli Chen is going to tell all of them about the pairs. Evilette and Dumbass April are still lying through their teeth that they know NO ONE in the house. So it ought to be good when it all comes out. No one will trust either of them. LOL Poetic Justice??? You better believe it. So much for Skankvette having a good heart<GAG!!!> :rofl