Pairs Speculations

I remember thinking when I saw the show on Thursday, that Michael and Kaysar were talking like they have been friends for a long time. Michael was calming Kaysar down like a friend, not someone he just met a couple of days ago. I know that this couple has been talked about a lot, but I would bet money that they are a couple even if it has not been "confirmed" yet.

I also read somewhere (maybe on the live feeds) that Sarah and James were kissing (romantically) last night. I have read so many postings and live feeds that I am getting confused, but it seems like they are a couple.

If I could make 1 final prediction, even if Sarah and James are found out, I think I would be afraid of them the most, because I think they could both win this game EASILY. They both seem to have brains and scamming ability.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I belong to another board and was told that Michael and Kaysar are friends on the outside so they are definately partners. She said she doesn't like Kaysar all that much (her friend is dating him) but Michael seems like a really nice guy.

Before I read any feeds or even logged on to morty's I had sat down with Notebook in hand and tried to couple everyone. And I was surprised when I logged in and saw that James and Sarah were confirmed, because I had chosen those two together. I was wrong on Ivette and Jamelle, I had them together because of same place and waitresses as well as I had Ashlea and Beau because same area and both into Fashion, so I was wrong on those.

Here was my Original List

April-Jennifer

Ashlea-Beau (which I was wrong - but who knows, maybe all 4 know each other.

Ivette -Janelle (wrong)

Eric - Maggie (work same field both like Boston teams - could be related)

Rachel - Howie (I think are brother and Sister - same lips and hair)

Sarah and James (both in Retail one sales one loss prevention)

Kaysar - Miachael (graphic designer and Artist and same area)

Now I need to get back to my notebook and see how the teams had separated and see how the couples were separated. see how this beginning alliance is going to work!

Guest ranster627
From what I've seen on the feeds and message boards, I think the following are pairs:

Janelle/Ashlea - talked about knowing each other before the show and talk about being friends

Maggie/Eric - talked in the storage room about who other pairs were

James/Sarah - kissed, said I love you, and talked about how it was hard because they are use to being all over each other

Michael/Kaysar - numerous posts talk about them being neighbors in Cali

April/Jennifer - tell each other how to better play the game

Ivette/Beau and Howie/Rachel, but those are toss ups for me.

Guest LnkinPrk777
I'm not sure where in the world you concider that just playing.  If I call ya a *itch, I mean it.  Wether I'm laughing or not, means nothing.  I don't believe that's playing.  And yea, Janelle did say she like Kaysar.

Guess its just a difference in personality then. Because where I'm from, calling someone that by no means is insulting unless it is said in an insulting tone of voice. Oh well. Different people, different senses of humor.

I am not sure if this was confirmed on live feed updates, but I saw Eric and Maggie talking about knowing about other pairs they were speculative of, that is a confirmation on them for me.

I too believe site 2 is correct.

Guest WebNuts

Eric & Maggie admitted on the live feed that they were a team. Someone else suspected it and Maggie told Eric about it. I didn't catch who it was that figured it out though.

Now that we are pretty definate who the couples are, how do you think they are connected? Relatives? Married? Lovers? Friends? Other?

I have a suspicion that James and Sarah are married and possibly Eric and Maggie. Kaysar and Micheal, lovers. And, have ya noticed how Jenelle looks at Ashlea always with deep thought and concern? There seems to be a very deep concern for each other. What are your thoughts on the connections?

Couples:

JAMES AND SARAH

ASHLEA AND JANELLE

RACHEL AND HOWIE

ERIC AND MAGGIE

KAYSAR AND MICHAEL

BEAU AND IVETTE

APRIL AND JENNIFER

Salter they showed Eric's wife on the first show... of course that could have been a red herring but it wasn't Maggie he was kissing good bye... Who know's what's up with this group really LOL...

This is how I think they're connected (I don't have live feeds so just based on what I've read on here and saw on the show):

James & Sarah - Dating

Ashlea & Janelle - Friends

Rachel & Howie - Cousins or half-siblings

Eric & Maggie - Siblings

Kaysar & Michael - Friends

Beau & Ivette - Friends

April & Jennifer - Sisters

I think Eric and Maggie are or were co-workers (friends.) Maybe he even married her sister or something like that? (just thoughts)

Now that many of the HGs are starting to figure out other pairs and the twist is leaking out, how does everyone think it will play out? From what I understand, first prize will be $1 million and second place will be $250,000 if a pair makes it to the final 2, regardless if they are identified as a pair by other HGs. Please correct me if I am wrong about this.

I think $1 million dollars is a pretty big incentive to try to make it to the end with a partner, and I think it will be interesting to see how this effects different aspects of the BB game.

Here are some random thoughts I have:

* If everyone figures out who the pairs are, I don't necessarily think pairs will be broken up immediately. I think we could see multiple pairs join forces to take out others first.

* Theoretically, a pair could run all the way to the Final 2 at any time by dominating HOH competitions. Although an individual cannot be HOH two weeks in a row, both individuals could win every other week, but not likely.

* When an HOH nominates 2 HGs, how often will we see a pair put up against each other, just for the purpose of breaking them up?

* When nominees choose a HG to play for them in POV, will it be a no-brainer to pick your partner? and if the partner picked wins POV, will it be a no-brainer for them to save their partner?

* Down the road, will we see a HG evict their partner because they feel it will help them get further in the game?

Any thoughts?

Guest MusicTeacher03

So based upon all of the information that I have read, we should be able to figure out all of the pairs.

1 - Sarah and James We are pretty sure they are together due to the kiss and I love you.

2 - Maggie and Eric We are pretty sure they are together due to jjhnsn's report of their whispering.

3 - Beau and Ivette Also due to Eric's whispering

4 - Jennifer and April We believe that they maybe sisters because April used to dance and Jennifer does. I also think that they look alike.

5 - Janelle and Ashlea We believe this one based only on the fact that Janelle doesn't want to vote Ashlea out

This leaves us with Howie, Kaysar, Michael and Rachel. Several have noticed that Howie doesn't flirt with Rachel like he does other girls.

6 - Howie and Rachel Brother and sister?

Which makes 7 - Kaysar and Michael

Interesting to see if we and our observations are correct.

well I look at last season's final 4 we had drew who was with diane in the house, which the HG knew and he was part of the four horsemen with Cowboy which everyone knew. And Cowboy and Wakomis were Bro/Sis So I think it is very possible for a pair to make it to the end

Your wrong about the reasons...

1. James and Sarah... When the audio I recored is posted there will be no doubt about this one... They admit they are a couple inside the house as well as outside...

2. Eric and Maggie... I also got audio of her telling him that in the DR she had told his kids everytime I touch my neck it's for your kids... and him saying to her it's for our families... do it for us do it for me...

3. Ivette and Beau... That pair comes from them talking about who Janelle and Ashlea know and Ivette saying to Beau I have seen you with famous people or something to that effect...

4. You are right about that one...

5. Janelle and Ashlea... I didn't get the audio of this one but I over heard the converstion with them talking about when they get out of the house it would be nice to once again be able to go get pedicures together... Janelle even offered to take Ashlea's place...

6. You are right about...

7. Michael and Kaysar live in the same apartment complex... They know each other from there and could even work together...

ashlea and janelle were talking .. when they were alone about somtehing they'd do 'at home' together .. I can't find the exact quote .. but they have admitted they are a pair at least to each other.

Well .. if the couple gets to the end and they don't get the money, that would be very crummy on CBS's part. And I say that because on House Calls they said that Julie would be telling the houseguests that each house guest is playing with a partner in the house, as well as telling us who the pairs are. If everyone knows everyone has a partner. Then it's not going to take a rocket scientist to figure out who they are since most of the HG's already suspect that there are other couples.

Perhaps it's like the natalie and adria thing .. they only need to avade 'detection' long enough for Julie to let the houseguests know?

must have missed some conversations

LOL It happens to me allllll the time... Just wanted to let you know that these are really mostly confirmed...