Attn: Bb8 Applicants.

squirrel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, guys ya'll are getting me excited. I really feel like I nailed this first step and totally expect a call back. IF I get in the house we def need to come up with a signal or code so y'all know I am thinking of you. I have always thought it would be so cool to have a web fan in the house, and if that could be me, that would be bad a$$. BTW, I am ali, and i'm a bb aholic

How cool would it be to step into the shower one morning and find the BB key hanging from your shower head! :o

At that point would you have a gag order and not be allowed to notify anyone?

hindsight: I wonder at auditions if you say that you are a Morty`s and suggest to them to read your posts to get to know you better, if that would help.

Ali!... Ali!... Ali!... Ali!... Ali!... Ali!

The gag order question was my thought too. Thats why I told you guys I'm Ali. But, they put my full name on the slate so I might be "Alicia". We have to figure a signal out so that if i get in and can't tell y'all will know its me!

Wow, guys ya'll are getting me excited. I really feel like I nailed this first step and totally expect a call back. IF I get in the house we def need to come up with a signal or code so y'all know I am thinking of you. I have always thought it would be so cool to have a web fan in the house, and if that could be me, that would be bad a$$. BTW, I am ali, and i'm a bb aholic.

And here I thought, the whole time, that you were just such a big ABBA fan!

Turns out what you really are is A-BB-AHOLIC, not unlike the rest of us!

Nice to finally meet the real you!

Good luck, Ali. We're all rooting for you and keeping our fingers crossed.

If you do make it in, just wait a few days until the first show airs and the feeds come on (around 6pm PST the first Thursday), then wait for an opportune moment during a strategy meeting and blurt out a whole string of shout-outs, just like all the all-stars kept doing last year.

That was cool. I wish they had shown the lead in to the news, which is where I was interviewed. Cowboy is still cowboy, funny to listen to. That guy in the blue shirt (#6) that walked behind during the interview was named Jedediah (sp?). He was pretty good looking and funny. He had only watched BB a little back in season 5 (and only cause Cowboy, a local, was on it) and mostly was auditioning just cause. He was pretty cool though, when I left, I said "see you in Austin" to him, like hopefully we'll both make it to the semis.

Ali - Did they give you a heads up on when the next round would be if you are called?

Did they say what that involves and how long it will take?

Any idea how many make it to the next round?

I can only imagine how excited you are. Good for you!

I just seen this today...how cool to have a try-out for BB8. I have a gut feeling you"re gonna go all the way and my gut feelings are correct 90% of the time.

I know you have to be so excited...well hopefully you go to Austin next and then onto the BB house for your summer vacation..good luck and we are all gonna wish you into the house

They said for me to expect something in May about the next round. Cowboy said there were about 100 finalist flown to LA! But who knows whether or not thats an accurate guess. I know that I am bad at guesstimating numbers of people, but... He did say they had rooms at two different hotels, so I guess that gives an idea? Gosh, I keep quoting cowboy, like he's the end all, be all, but he's the one(former HG) I talked to. Who knows, all I can do now is cross my fingers, and my toes, and my eyes...lol

I have just been jonesing for the new season and don't have the nerve or time to tryout. I am so behind ya.

Possible Idea: How about having a new thread of BB Boot Camp for Abba (when/if she makes it). Don't want to jinx it but people prep for survivor so why not BB. We could share Strategies, consideration, tips and hints, etc. Maybe even have her run a couple laps accross the keyboard....

I'll let someone else start the thread if they like the idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived