Big Brother 8 ...in The Media

Lynnmurr

Courtesy: JamesBB6.com

Kaysar told me this weekend that he (Kaysar) will be doing Housecalls once a week during BB8...probably on Thursdays, he said. Thought I'd throw that info out there and let it marinate... He seems happy to be a part of it so I hope he enjoys it.

Original post here. (must be a registered member to read)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if any of you had trouble looking at Daniele's myspace pager (not a member, so maybe that's why I couldn't see it) but when I did a search I found this post on her page from her father:

I miss my dog and hate your Grandparents too............. Posted by EvelDick on Saturday, November 12, 2005 at 3:09 AM

http://sads.myspace.com//Modules/Search/Pa...&q=eveldick

Seems like he is trying to keep a connection with her, and she is the one cutting him out of her life. Just a little more insight into their relationship. :animated_scratchchin:

Oh yea, just wanted to say... I am getting so excited BB8 begins tomorrow. I have always lurked here and post here and there but have ALWAYS watched BB!! I can't believe its already tomorrow.

Do we have any hi-techs who can explain this to me/us? Can money be made?

Virgin Games has teamed up with Big Brother 8 (BB8) sponsor Virgin Media to launch an online advertising campaign to publicise its Internet betting service, Virgin Bets.

The advertising deal will see a string of Big Brother related video bets streamed on Virgin Media

The WLBB interviews are watchable & running smoothly now & WOW they are worth watching as IMHO they give some really good insights into the HG personas that we have not seen elsewhere :grin2:

After seeing these interviews I am shocked at how wrong my initial thoughts were.... I now think Jameka & Jen are the biggest beeyotches & Nick & Mike are the biggest duffases & those 4 are at the highest risk to go quick ( but please remember I have always sucked wind at predicting :animated_rotfl: )

Thank you for the interview links--those are going to help a lot with putting voices (heard through earphones on the feeds) with names during transcription!! :cheshire:

Edited to add: I think Jessica is the one I want to go first. Hopefully, in a flurry of tears.

Edited again to add: If Jen says "like" constantly while in the house, I will be forced to stick a fork in my eye. :bash:

Courtesy: JamesBB6.com

Time For Malice In Wonderland

Big Brother 8 is ready to premier tonight at 8 PM ET/PT and for many it is like they are children awaiting the arrival of Santa Claus. Fans throughout all 50 states as Canada are chomping at the bit in anticipation of tonight's season 8 premier.

This years edition promoses to be unlike any Big Brother that has come before. Alison Grodner and Julie Chen are careful to point out that many of the houseguests will find themselves locked in the Big Brother 8 house with someone from their past that was trouble. It could be a past friend, a past employer, or a past neighbor. The key word here is "many" which of course does not mean "all" of the houseguest will find themselves stuck with a past enemy.

Another twist that is being very carefully described to us is "America's Player". It seems the Big Brother web site will be holding votes to allow us to decide the actions of our player. It seems we can instruct the player to do almost anything including who to vote for eviction. I am wondering if our player becomes "Head of House" do we get to help nominate?

It is finally time to pull up the chair, cozy in with your favorite reality TV show, turn on the Realnet Live Feeds and say goodbye to your family for two and half months.

Watch the newest house tour video with Alison Grodner and Julie Chen.

Full story here. (You dot NOT need to be a member)

Archived