Big Brother 2007 May Start On 22 April According To Ten Schedule

hanklee

According to a report on "Big Brother Chaos" by user SCRIBE posted on 12 Mar, it looks like the start date for this years Big Brother will be 22 April instead of 6 May. The following scheduling grid is now on the buyten.com.au site which is used by advertisers to plan/purchase time slots for advertising.

tenschedule.gif

The date for the grid as you can planly see starts on 22/04/07 and ends on 28/04/07. At 19:30 on the 22nd you can see Seriously Big Programming. Then on Monday thru Friday the 19:00-19:30 timeslot is Seriously Big Programming which is the usual time slot for the daily show of Big Brother. Then again on friday night you have a 2 hour show starting at 19:30 which would correspond with the time for Friday Night Games. Note that on Monday night you also have expanded coverage from 19:30 to 20:30 like last year for the show where they covered the BIG SECRET relationship of Krystal and Karen. This would correspond to additional coverage of this years "World First" as well. So it looks like the DATE will be 22 April just like last year!!!

Until we get a firm announcement from Channel Ten I will be leaving the countdown clock on May 6th just in case we are wrong again. But I will be posting a note about the possibility of a start 14 days earlier!!!

Hank :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :party_smilie:

I've always said it'll start on 22 April. It was given away in the blurb regarding the Starbust Golden Key competition - though no one would listen to me! :animated_scratchchin:

I'm not holding out much hope for this season at all - just from the stuff we already know about how they're going to do the Golden Key competition already shows they haven't learned from their mistakes!

Brekkie Boy,

I was interested in last nights commercial which showed the Big Brother blacked-out figure acting as a political candidate running for office that they were talking about on the BehindBigBrother Forum. Did you see it?

Was this an intentional dig at Mr. Howard and/or any of the other political idiots who threw such a fit last year over the John-Ashley-Camilla incident or what!!

Anyway, we now have a firm spread on the start date - either the 22nd of April, the 29th of April or the 6th of May!!!

Hank :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

What the hell? I can`t tell if those promos are for a politician running for office and trying to clean up the world, or an advertisement for the BB show itself. Waste of space either way...

• 2 weeks later...

If you go the the following link, you will see the pdf file which Ten is using to sell advertising on the new website. The graphics are made up from articles from last year but the overall look of this years site is a lot like last years.

http://www.buyten.com.au/admin/uploads/tem...ortunites_1.pdf

But to answer your question sakya23, the eye is the same as last years on this mock-up of the site.

((You need Adobe Acrobat Reader loaded on your machine to view the PDF file in the above link.))

Hank :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

P.S. The countdown clock is now officially 30 days and counting (using Australian Eastern Standard Time)!!!

Any guesses on when they will ramp up their home page? I keep checking...

Waiting to see the new players for the first time is like waiting for Christmas.

I know it is too soon and I am jumping the gun. Cabin fever!

DreamAngel - 2 more days! Starting the drum roll :drummer:

Camper,

There was a big discussion a couple of days ago on the boards in Australia about when the site will go up and when we will get to see the first pictures of the housemates. The consensus is that the site will go up sometime in the first two weeks of April with limited information and sneak peaks of bits of the house as teasers just like they did last year. An example was a low angle shot of the sand (astroturf) in the backyard showing nothing but the pattern, a closeup shot of one of the glass mirror balls in the eviction hallway, a shot of the big dish antenna standing next to the couch in the lounge, and a photo of the door into the shop with the knife and fork. You could get no real idea of the look of the house but you could get a feel for the overall design of the house. The actual tour of the house will go up sometime in the week before the show actually starts.

The actual photos of the housemates along with their bio information will not appear on the site until the afternoon before the LAUNCH show on sunday the 22nd (if that is the start date).

Hank :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Archived