Amazing Race Episodes Online

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sugarshack91

Sugarshack91

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 05:38 PM

does any1 know where i can find tonights episode video online to watch because my stupid tape didnt come out....cbs innertube doesnt have the episdoes and i looked everywhere and i couldn't find a site where the have the episodes...so does anyone know where i can find tonight episode so i can watch it

please and thanku

#2 morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 06:20 PM

You have to wait until it airs everywhere before they post it on innertube, but they will post it. You can also download most TV shows as bit torrents, see instructions here. The link to the torrent for tonight's episode is here The.Amazing.Race.S11E04.PDTV.XviD-LOL[www.seederz.com].torrent

#3 Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,285 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:04 PM

Innertube doesn't have full length amazing race episodes, morty.

#4 morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:33 PM

Hey, you're right. They still have full episodes of Survivor. The networks are so incredibly stupid. They don't want us breaking copyright laws, but then they stop carrying the content themselves, so we are forced to use torrents and YouTube,

#5 Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,285 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:34 PM

I know it sucks. I posted episode one off youtube somewheres around here, but it was deleted off youtube due to copyright laws. I'lll have to check your site out for episode two whenever I'm not feeling lazy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users