Show Schedule

BBFan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i know the feeling, i want to see the feeds too, this year is the first year i can't do it, and trying to convince my mom to help me, but that is so far a no go, well maybe tonite she will change her mind....girl has to find someone to help her out....lol

BB is on tonight....Julie will be back on Thursday, she is on only once a week for evictions.

This happens every year... Julie says I will see you back here next Thrusday for the live eviction and as we crown a new head of household... She is right... The only show that Julie is usually on is the live shows... So in fact she will see you back there on Thrusday... Well not see you but you know what I mean... Take a look at the cbs site it tells you the next show is Tuesday...

OMG was about to have a heart attack. thought maybe it wasn't comin on again tonight. WHEW, what a scare, lol. It was bad enough that it didn't come on saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

im aware that the BB house is in california, but isn't actually aired live over on this time zone.. its delayed a few hours. took me a while to realize this cuz it was still sunny last time i watched the nomination episode

makes sense because then it would be 11 or 12 in the east coast. what time (pacific time zone) does BB air live on the east coast? .. so i can check for updates and spoilers ahead of time here in the west

• 1 month later...

Can anyone confirm the schedule for the remaining shows?

The America's Choice info states there will be a show on Saturday, yet previously it had been reported they'd be no show on Sat 10 Sept, Thu 15 Sept or Sat 17 Sept.

Anyone confirm the details of the final shows? Is it another eviction on Saturday, then again on Tuesday leaving the final two in the house all week - alone!

Bekkie I don't know if this will help...this is my schedule for BB till the end...I am in SE Michigan and it can change from one part of the country to another.

Thursday 9/8 8:00 pm Easter

Saturday 9/10 10:00pm Eastern....after tennis

Tuesday 9/13 9:00pm Eastern

Friday 9/16 8:00pm Eastern

No Saturday show...college football

Tuesday 9/20 9:00 Eastern....end of season show

I suggest most of you check your local listings....I found the Friday show by accident.

Thanks for the info - guess they decided to squeeze in an episode on the Saturday after.

So the final eviction before the final will be on Friday - will the 4>3 eviction be on Sat or Tue then?

I'm in the UK so only asking out of interest (and to know when the shows are).

We were supposed to be getting the sixth US series on our screens here but for some reason (perhaps as it's crap!) E4 have decided to drop it!

At this time I have no clue as to when the evictions will be.

THANK YOU for the International BB updates. :)