Show Schedule

BBFan

I will be gone on vacation Jul 1st - Jul 10th. I know the first episode is Jul 7th, but does anyone know if the second one on Saturday the 9th? I need to set my DVR!!

Also, I was in San Antonio about 3 weeks ago. Walked into Hard Rock Cafe on the riverwalk and Nakomis was the hostess! She was very nice and signed autographs for us

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked the On-Line TV-Guide page and it shows the show on Thursday 7th but does not show one on Friday the 8th or on Saturday the 9th.

I've checked my local cbs web page and find no BB6 for Friday or Saturday either.

P.S. My local cbs is in SW Michigan.

The Big Brother Schedule

(Subject to change, rumors, innuendo, errors and, whatever....)

Thursday, July 7: Big Brother 6 Begins on CBS at 8:00PM Live Feeds start at 9:00PM BBT

Friday, July 8: Afternoon in BB Compound: Food Competition Later: Nominations for Eviction

Saturday, July 9: PoV Contest & 8:00PM Broadcast on CBS

Sunday, July 10: Not Much

Monday, July 11: Evening: PoV Meeting

Tuesday, July 12: 9:00PM Broadcast on CBS

Wednesday, July 13: All Day, HGs Record Eviction Votes in DR (Not shown on feeds.)

Thursday, July 14: 8:00PM Live Broadcast, Eviction, HoH Contest on CBS

According to spamgirl, who got it from Erika, they're following the same schedule as last year.

Where did you get the idea I got it from Erika? I don't even talk to Erika. In fact, I don't even know where you got that schedule from??

According to spamgirl, who got it from Erika, they're following the same schedule as last year.

Where did you get the idea I got it from Erika? I don't even talk to Erika. In fact, I don't even know where you got that schedule from??

I thought I read it on your site, damn I'm wrong already.

I deleted that line so when it's wrong you won't get blamed :lol:

Although that didn't come from your site, people should know your site is http://www.realitybbq.com/ and is considered "The Smoking Gun" web site of Big Brother. Her site gets the scoops first.

Sorry about the misquote, wonder who I stole that from?

I Am Just Going To Keep Editing This Post So As Not To Clutter The Thread With Speculation. So Far This Is Just A First Draft. Air Dates Are Subject To Change Based On tvguide.com. No Info Past Final Four.

As Of Sunday August 7 3:46pm EST (Providence, Rhode Island)

Thursday July 7 8pm EST

Thursday July 7 8pm Est(bb time:?) (live yes/no?)-Episode 1-House guests enter the new bb house-competition(hoh,pov,food,luxury?)-(pov noms yes/no?)-(pov used yes/no?)-(eviction nom yes/no?)-(eviction vote yes/no? who is nominated?)-(special announcements)

Saturday July 9- No Show

Tuesday July 12 9pm Est(bb time:?) -Episode 2-(description) -competition(hoh, pov, food, luxury?)-(pov noms yes/no?)-(pov used yes/no?)-(eviction nom yes/no?)-(eviction vote yes/no? who is nominated?)-(special announcements)

Thursday July 14 8pm Est(bb time:?)-Episode 3-The first Houseguest gets evicted from the house(tvguide.com)-no details yet

Saturday July 16 8pm Est(bb time:?)-Episode 4-(description) -competition(hoh, pov, food, luxury?)-(pov noms yes/no?)-(pov used yes/no?)-(eviction nom yes/no?)-(eviction vote yes/no? who is nominated?)-(special announcements)

this is all i have so far. please feel free to cut and paste it, add info and repost. thanks

okay, I'm a little confused about what you are asking for ...

are you asking for a summary of events?

an episode guide of what to expect, when. it's a little difficult to find whats going on having to search through the posts, so i thought a comprehensive show schedule would answer a lot of questions from people and also be a good reference

Guest ranster627

great idea ... now Morty tries to do his best with that on the BB page, but if someone could post something else I would like to copy it into the reference library which is sticky ...

Guest ranster627

The July 7th show is usually pretaped and live ...

pre-taped is the houseguests entering the house ... sometimes Julie checks in with them at the end or starts them off on a challenge ...

as of monday july 4 149 est

Thursday July 7 8pm Est(bb time:?)-Episode 1-House guests enter the new bb house-hoh comp?(special announcements)

Saturday July 9- No Show

Tuesday July 12 9pm Est(bb time:?) -Episode 2-(description) -competition(hoh, pov, food, luxury?)-(pov noms yes/no?)-(pov used yes/no?)-(eviction nom yes/no?)-(eviction vote yes/no? who is nominated?)-(special announcements)

Thursday July 14 8pm Est(bb time:?)-Episode 3-The first Houseguest gets evicted from the house(tvguide.com)-no details yet

Saturday July 16 8pm Est(bb time:?)-Episode 4-(description) -competition(hoh, pov, food, luxury?)-(pov noms yes/no?)-(pov used yes/no?)-(eviction nom yes/no?)-(eviction vote yes/no? who is nominated?)-(special announcements)

(Subject to change, rumors, innuendo, errors and, whatever....)

Friday, July 8: Afternoon in BB Compound: Food Competition Later: Nominations for Eviction

http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

according to tvguide is no show on the 8th

i am tryink to keep it to the facts anything in () or with a question mark? after it is unknown so far. tv schedule, not big brother schedule. i know they do things at different times in the house. i just want the show info, not live feed stuff

this is all i have so far. please feel free to cut and paste it, add info and repost. thanks

indeed. also it can be used as reference. like when someone new has mad ?'s that are real easy can be sent to this thread for episode overload!

As of Monday July 4 149 EST

Thursday July 7 8pm EST (bb time: 5pm) - Episode 1 - House guests enter the new bb house - hoh comp? (Special announcements)

Saturday July 9- No Show

Tuesday July 12 9pm EST (bb time: 4pm) - Episode 2 - (description)

Thursday, July 7: BROADCAST DAY! Big Brother 6 Begins on CBS at 8:00PM EST or 7:00pm CST which is 5:00pm BBT/PST (Brother Time) Live Feeds start at 9:00PM or 8:00PMCST 6:00 BBT/PST

Friday, July 8: IN THE HOUSE NOT SHOWN ON FEEDS, Afternoon in BB Compound: Food Competition Later: Nominations for Eviction (this is not a show on feeds) There is no set time to when these things happen, it's up to when they want to HG to get moving and they get things set up.

Saturday, July 9: IN THE HOUSE NOT SHOWN ON FEEDS, PoV Contest (There is no set time to when these things happen, it's up to when they want to HG to get moving and they get things set up)

(Keep in mind all other Saturday's there will be a show on this day starting July 16th at 8:00p EST 7:00pm CST which is 5:00pm BBT/PST, these are not live shows, and will show Basic backstabbing and Noms.)

Just in the house not shown on feeds they have food comp also on this day

Sunday, July 10: HG day off, no events set for them Just watching them lay around the house on feeds!

Monday, July 11: IN THE HOUSE NOT SHOWN ON FEEDS, Evening: PoV Meeting

Tuesday, July 12 and every Tuesday: BROADCAST ON CBS (NOT LIVE) on CBS 9:00PM EST, 8:00pm CST which is 6:00 BBT/PST (showing noms, POV comp, and the Use of the POV, also day to day back stabbing) (All other Tuesdays on the broadcast NOT LIVE it will just show POV meeting and day to day stuff also if they have a reward chg)

Wednesday, July 13: IN THE HOUSE NOT SHOWN ON FEEDS, All Day, HGs Record Eviction Votes in DR.

Thursday, July 14: LIVE BROADCAST on CBS 8:00pm EST, 7:00 CST, 5:00 BBT/PST LIVE Eviction and LIVE HoH Contest and clips of day to day backstabbing. (Feeds shut down during all LIVE shows you will get the lovely fish. Feeds start up again once show is over at 9:00pm EST, 8:00pm CST and 6:00pm BBT/PST)

keep in mind CBS might change things around but this is the way it has run for the last 3 years.

I hope this helps you Jim

From previous years - a simple outline:

First show (Thurs): Intro / Food Comp / HoH Comp

Second show (Tues): Nominations / Luxury Comp (Hot Tub) / Veto Comp

Third show (Thurs): Live eviction / Live HoH Comp

From then on:

Sat: Food Comp / Nominations

Tue: Veto Comp / Luxury Comp (though not that often) / Veto Meeting

Thu: Live eviction / Live HoH Comp

Guest ranster627

in general yes, but tonights will be a mix I think ...

Anyone else up to writing tonight?