If Viewers Had Chosen The Winner...

Brekkie Boy

no i didnt forget season 6 maggie deserve to win :party_smilie:

imho she the best bb player ever but she wasnt complete

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes i can i have said it last season and will continue to say it every bb season.

maggie>will

my thoughts . i said what i had to say about it last season and wont write long essay on it again deal with it . you have your opinion i have mines let leave it at that.

• 2 weeks later...

accident or not. her gameplay was one of best best of alltime if not the best. she played every angle perfectly and exploited all those idiots to the fullest.

my alltime best player

I have to agree about Maggie being the all time best player. I may not have liked her while she was in the house but afterwards she played everyone perfectly. They were all to willing to do her bidding and she knew when to keep her mouth shut and let them self destruct. Just look at the fight between Ivette and April as a prime example. Maggie was there and just sat back and drank her juice/water or whatever it was.

DreamAngel yep

spread the word to the non believers

i was waiting for you to show up :lol:

I did see both seasons with Will. I've seen every episode to date.

Will played a great game. Him and Maggie both played very differently. He lied to people, told them he was lying and they still let him get away with it. What brings him down to second place in my book is the childish behavior in the DR. That in my opinion made Maggie the better game player. She played everyone in her alliance and they let her. However she wasn't an immature child in the DR and that allowed me to respect her more then Will after the fact.

I'm sorry if you disagree but I see Maggie as the best of all time and Will is a VERY close second.

Well, you're wrong! :animated_bouncy:

Will played a brilliant game and was entertaining with it.

While I get why you make the comparison with Maggie, she's hardly in the same league and quite frankly the fish provided better entertainment than her in BB6!

• 2 months later...

he was observant and a user.... that does not take too much smarts... regardless... him and boogie already had their plan mapped out before hand... which really was not fair to all the others. should have disqualified them.

The outcome only would have been different if we'd been able to vote for the final three. Booger was a better player than Erika aka Floater.

That being said, had we been able to vote any earlier, the game would have been BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-RING with everyone making nice-nice for the cameras. I know the viewer vote works in Britain, but here? Kaysar would have won because he's nice - and nice is not must see TV!

I'm holding to my opinion that the viewers should be able to choose the winner. No other time during the season. Once it gets down to the final 3 it should become america's choice. That way they have to lie and scheme in the house to make it to the final 3 but the viewers would see everything and they would have the decision in the end.

But then we have the possibility of another Danielle insident where we see DR and all. But since they aren't about us it should be fine. Many viewers believe the winner of BB3 should have been Danielle so that right there should be a good point.

im sorry, but no, America should NOT vote for the winner.. i mean, its all part of their game play, you have to vote them out in such a way, that in the end they will vote for you to win.. and thats what makes the show good....

the show is good how it is. i mean, sure america can vote and give whoever the most votes EXTRA money, or give the most favorite player(kinda like Jannie in BBAS.)

but they shouldnt be the determining factor of the show.

And Maggie isnt the best player, and neither is will.... its KAYSAR! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: JK, hehe

but I would say either Amy or Jannie would be the best, possible Alison...

Kings123's best player list:

#1 Amy- Being put up more then anybody else in BB history, and still made it final 3, great

#2 Alison- Great competitor and schemer

#3 Jannelle- The best competitor by far! she won so many things, it just put a big target on her back, And people were plotting to get her out from week one, and still made final 2

#4 will- he is an Okiedokie player. i guess

#5 Dannielle & Jason- she was only good cause of Jason.

#6 Maggie- she is good in her own little way(but dream i dont think the reason you can put her in front of will is cause of his DR sessions, cause thats nothing to do with the game play.

LOL, we all know why you all want to vote for the winner. Especially at final three instead of final two (seriously, how does that make sense?)

Amy didn't make final three... she made final four... after having already been evicted once...

Ok how about we do this. I'm going to list the final 3 from all "non-america voting" seasons and let's see who everyone chooses.

Winners are in RED and bold, Second is in GREEN and italics, Third is in PURPLE

Let's hear your choices.

Season 2 - Monica, Nicole, Will

Season 3 - Jason, Danielle, Lisa

Season 4 - Robert, Jun, Alison

Season 5 - Diane, Drew, Cowboy

Season 6 - Janelle, Maggie, Ivette

Season 7 - Janelle, Erika, Mike

My personal choices from each season are as follows :

S2 - Monica (she was great, I loved her)

S3 - Danielle (awesome player)

S4 - Jun (Case of lesser of the evils)

S5 - Drew (great job at playing both sides)

S6 - Janelle (mainly because I didn't like the other 2 AT ALL)

S7 - Janelle with Mike a close second (Mike rode Will's coat tails and so did Janelle [except in comps] so I would vote for who I liked the most)

Archived