Sign in to follow this  
uvp

Most Hated Team Wasnt Invited So This Aint Allstars

forgot name of the team. but they won 1 million i think. dude was probably the most hated contestant ever. he scream at his wife alot. is this the maggie effect where the best player doesnt get invited to compete

I don't remember any hated team where the husband screamed a lot that won the game. You might be thinking of Jonathan and Victoria, no they weren't invited, I think they have a new baby.

Yeah they do have a baby, and they were hater but they didnt win, I am trying to figure out who you mean, but I cant remember??? if it was Jon and Vic you were taling about I am very happy they arent coming back!

Im at a lose to I sure can't think of a team that won that fits that description....but it does fit Jonathon and Victoria for sure, he was the biggest ass I ever seen on that show.

I think Maggie doesnt' get invited anywhere is because her numbers are so low...they cant' sell someone to the tv audience if no one likes the person...and I do recall them saying she had really bad public like....I mean alot of people didnt' like cowboy but he still ranked high in numbers cuz people were amused by him I guess on some level.