Sign in to follow this  
nawlinsgal

Fantasy Survivor

Yeah me too... Tricky tricky tricky...

Hey everyone! don't forget to put your picks in for tonight!

edit 9pm: Oh man! Excellent power play tonight! Earl et. al, did a good job tricking Alex and Mookie into playing the immunity idol.

I did pretty well tonight. I had:

Reward-Cassandra

Immunity-Yau

Voted Off-Edgardo

Safe-Stacy

Mystery-Alex

I'm not sure how the scoring for the Safe question will go. I'm not sure if they were looking for Yau-man for that one or just any one other than who would be voted off.

Got em in....they say tonight is gonna be a wild topsy turvy tribal council I can't wait to see it..

OK It happened again... I did my picks on Sunday... I made sure to hit the enter key... They gave me NO points and said I didn't enter my picks... I don't understand what happened... :disappointed:

I wonder what happened too....I will try to find out from the admin and see what they can do about it Yana..

The past two weeks have been wild....lol...about time they shook the game up some

I did so-so last night. The immunity and mystery questions got me. I figured since Yau was seemingly the topic of the show they would show his vote at TC.

Yana, that is weird that your picks didn't take. Hopefully nawlings will be able to find some answers for you.

Sent an email and I am waiting a reply concerning Yana..so Yana if I dont' hear something by Monday I am going to try posting on the forum and see if I can get a response from a moderator.

Thanks Nawlins... I just don't get why they didn't take... This is twice... Once I am willing to admit maybe I didn't click the save button, but the second time I know I did...

OK, I just did my picks... I know I hit the save button and I know that it said that my picks had been saved... So we will see...

Okay I got a response that they will check into the scoring on that date and will get back to me within a week or so. Hopefully I will hear back by next Monday...good luck tonight with everyones picks..boy they sure pulled a fast one last week with Mookie going home...that was awesome.

OK, This may be a stupid question, but I can't seem to find the answer on the site... It says you can change your choice for MVP up to three times per season and I haven't changed mine any... I forgot that option was even there... Anyways I now want to change my MVP and was wondering how to do it?

That would be good b/c now that Edgardo is gone, I'm not going to get any points for MVP. I know it said that you could change your MVP prior to Episode 2 (and that you would lose any points your MVP earned prior to Ep 2) but I don't know if there is anything saying you can change it after your MVP is voted off.

I'm going to go to FS right now and see if I can find anything. I'll report back if I do.

edit: Well, the only thing I could find says that the Tribe Commissioner can elect not to participate in the MVP bonus points selection, but I'm thinking that's something that's done at the start of the season and the creation of the tribe?

Yana, I did find this though. The TC can enter picks for their members. Of course you had no idea that your picks didn't go through but that could be an option if you're worried that something didn't go right, you can ask nawlings to enter your picks for you.

Good luck with picks tonight everyone!

Yana, I noticed you're not entered yet. I didn't know if you just hadn't done it yet, or if there was something going wrong again, but I wanted to let you know in case you need to contact nawlings.

Dang it... I did my picks again Monday and they are showing that they are done on mine... OK I will try again... If not then maybe Nawlins can enter mine...

ETA: OK So I just went and did my picks again... Can someone check and make sure they are showing up this time please? They are on mine, but then they were to start with... And Nawlins, if for some reason they aren't showing up can you try to enter them for me? I put my picks below... I used the spoiler code incase no-one wanted to see them...

Reward- Dre'

Immunity- Boo

Voted off- Stacy

Safe- Cassandra

Mystery- Boo

Dang it I wasn't thinking when I did my picks this week... I should have put

Yau

for winning reward...

OK So I just entered my picks for the finale... I don't know if it will do much good, but I did enter them and I did hit save... If they aren't showing up will someone please let me know...

Yeah, I couldn't see your picks, b/c the only picks you can see are your own until after the picks deadline, then you can see everyone's picks. The only thing it shows is your username and then "entered" or "not entered" and the date and time. At the time I did mine yesterday, yours still said "not entered" and I was like "uh-oh, better tell yana" b/c I didn't want you to be frozen out again.

Thank you for letting me know... When you go to enter yours for the finale will you let me know if it's saying mine are entered please? I entered them last night LOL... Don't want to wait till the last minute again...

Guys! I screwed up! I forgot to put my picks in last night, so I didn't get to weigh in on the finale! We were out all day yesterday for Mother's Day and didn't get home until after 8. I'm so upset! But, I had fun playing Fantasy Survivor with you guys and I'm looking forward to the next season to play.

I think we should keep Morty's Marvels going...maybe see if we can pull some others in to play next season :animated_wave:

edit: Okay, I just went and looked at the TC results on Fantasy Survivor...what happened to picks for Eps 15 and 16, or did they tabulate everything as Ep 14? I didn't even pick and I still ended up in 2nd...weird!

I put my picks in on Thursday night... I didn't know they were going to do anything for episodes 15 and 16...

Sign in to follow this