Sign in to follow this  
nawlinsgal

Fantasy Survivor

We played the Survivor game at another site last season as the group Mortys Marvels...we will be a week behind but does anyone want to play again????

I set up the game so anyone can go sign up...lets get a big group and see who is the Survivor know it all each week..lol

Fantasy Survivor

Invitation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello...

laura m has invited you to participate in a new online game called Fantasy Survivor, a game based on the popular television series Survivor shown on CBS. All you need is a web browser and an interest in the Survivor television series and you are ready to go!

Your Tribal Invitation

Tribe ID: 5329

Tribe Name: Mortys Marvels

Commissioner: laura m

Password

laura

NOTE FROM THE COMMISSIONER

Please come join us for a fun weekly game of Fantasy Survivor

Join The Tribe

Register

Rules

Before you can begin using the Fantasy Survivor web site, you are required to create and activate a Fantasy Survivor Logon Account.

I'm in! I just guessed the picks for this week. Next week I'll get down to buisness. LOL

I also have a fantasy group for anyone who wants to join. I tried to post it Thursday night but was having problems posting. Anyway, it's called Morty's Fijian Survivors and it's a public tribe.

Do you all mind that I join in? I am asking because of my spoiling...

Yana you better join in...or I'll kick your bootee.....lol

Shoot I search all over for my picks...I'm sure everyone does..including your spoilers.

Thank you Nawlins... I'm in... :2thumbsup:

Did everyone get their picks in for tomorrow nights show.

Still time to sign up and play since this is week one for all of us.

Good Luck Everyone...

Hey everyone good luck with tonights picks....don't forget to get them in before the deadline....so far only Yana and I have this weeks picks in...

Arrggh I missed my picks! Sorry everyone. Will definately try to catch up next week :-)

Dont' worry mjcs looking at my score from last week you would of thought I missed doing my picks too....lol

I didn't get my picks in on time last week, but I did last night. I think I messed up in picking Gary instead of Liliana to be booted off. I wonder if I will still get points, I haven't checked my results yet.

...just checked my results, I did get 100pts for Gary! I've bumped up to 3rd. Yana, you are awesome!

Earl did it again -- the great line of the night, speaking of MOTO --

" "Fresh Prince and Bel Aire over there"

Love that man's humor.

I'm still pulling 3rd place, edging in slowly on Yana. Seems like a few of you didn't get your picks in last night.

I had my picks in on Monday... I don't know why they are saying I didn't get my picks in... :furious3: Maybe I forgot to press the save it button?

Could be. I was like a minute late one week and they didn't except my picks! And I was right on the money with mine!

Hey, I went to the site and saw that Yana, nawlingsgirl, and myself are the only 3 tribal members. What's up?

Everyone else stopped playing I dont' know why but they all didnt' make any picks for 4 weeks and the only points was from the bonus person you pick. So it's just the 3 of us battling it out I guess...well I know I'll at least take 3rd place this year...lol

Man it's getting harder to pick who's doing things now... I am just going with gut feeling at this point on everything... Well, I do know who leaves this week, but other than that it's gut feeling...

Angie welcome aboard...we are all just playing for fun...believe me you will probably kick my butt in your first week..one thing is to watch for the deadline to get your picks in cuz when they say a cut off time they mean it we have found..

Hey, welcome to the board angie. Like the others have said, we're just playing for fun, though I would like to bump a certain someone for their #2 position, *cough, yana, cough*. Whoa, sorry, had a bug in my throat.

I would like to bump a certain someone for their #2 position, *cough, yana, cough*.
LOL You just might do it too... I haven't done my picks yet... Going to go do that right after I post this hehe... Welcome Angie... Have fun and know that this is a great group of people of which you won't find a better one on the net...

I just looked, and picks for episode 9 weren't available yet...I'll check again.

edit: okay, just checked, they're available now!

Well, I got my picks in for next weeks show... All of them are total guesses... Well except for the safe person... I am going on what people THINK with the one I have as being voted off...

I came in second place this round. The mystery question messed me up, b/c technically the winner of the reward didn't have to chose, the whole team went!

Sign in to follow this