Sign in to follow this  
Blackcat3

Anna Nicole Smith

There are no heroes in this mess. Only one little victim. All of these "well intentioned", "loving" people (Stern, Mama smith, Birkhead) fighting to get custody of Danny are (transparently) Mainly thinking of the potential millions they'd get their hands on. They are all disgusting low lifes who either used/abused and/or exploited the mother even after her death, and will do the same to the child.

I really feel I must jump in here and be the sole supporter of Vergie. Anna only spoke badly of her mother recently and I believe it was Howard's influence and "the drugs talking". Granted Vergie may not win any mother-of-the-year awards, but if she was so horrible, why did Anna leave Daniel to be raised by her for all those years?

She is be painted as monster with no proof.

Because I was unsure of my facts I looked it up and according to Wikipedia... ANS says that she's cared for Daniel his entire life; and Virgie claims she was his caretaker for the first 6 years of his life.

Also, it's my understanding that whatever happened when Daniel was 6, ANS made a decision back then not to let Daniel be a part of her mother's life any longer. And, as far as I can remember hearing about Daniel and this situation he had not been involved with his grandmother (outside of ANS presence) since he was 6 years old. It's also my understanding that in those 14 years between Daniel being 6 and 20 when he died... ANS had seen Virgie twice.

I'm not saying Virgie is evil but, I believe greed is at the core of her actions and she is willing to step on any and all (including Dannilynn) to get herself that money.

I think Howard is willing to step on anyone but himself and Dannilynn.

And, I think Larry would sacrifice himself FOR Dannilynn.

that's how I break em down but, it's jmo's

Jersey I don't see the mother as the evil that most everyone does. She now may be working out of a little greed now that she has lost her daughter and grandson.

I was always interested in this case. ANS and her mother had their falling out over drugs. Vergie tried some tough love. When Daniel died Vergie said on a show that she held Anna partly responsibe for Daniel's death. That is when Anna did the interview with Entertainment Tonight spewing hate. Anna could not face the fact that maybe she did have a hand in Daniel's death with him having access to the drugs that killed him. So in a way Vergie was right.

I had always heard that Vergie raised Daniel until he was 7 years old. Who knows.

I do have a good feeling about Larry Birkhead. I do think it is about being a father to Dannielynn and not the money. Just my gut feeling.

I really think it was so wrong of Howard K Stern to drag out the paternity for so long. I think in the end the transition will not be hard. I don't think it should take longer then a few weeks.

I think in the end the transition will not be hard. I don't think it should take longer then a few weeks.

Maybe it depends on how long it will take to iron out the contracts with E!, Insider, book writers, movie makers, etc. The media was certainly right on top of that story last night -- pictures, video and all. I would expect that Stern will find a way to stay entangled just as long as he wants. In the same manner as he has Larry staying at the house with him and the baby. Keep all the media in one spot. Hold on to the limelight, hold on to the cash cow.

Also, it's my understanding that whatever happened when Daniel was 6, ANS made a decision back then not to let Daniel be a part of her mother's life any longer. And, as far as I can remember hearing about Daniel and this situation he had not been involved with his grandmother (outside of ANS presence) since he was 6 years old. It's also my understanding that in those 14 years between Daniel being 6 and 20 when he died... ANS had seen Virgie twice.

If you were a teenager, and you had the choice of seeing plain old unknown grandma who probably made you make your bed and come home at a decent hour OR living with barbie doll mom who's life is full of red carpet events, celebrities, papparazzi. . . lives in a mansion with a pool . . . has her own reality TV show. . . what would you choose?

As far as Anna seeing her mother, if Vergie tried to intervene in Anna's drug use, Anna would want to stay far, far away. A user that is not ready to change, sees people who want to help as the enemy.

A user that is not ready to change, sees people who want to help as the enemy.

Very true statement.

I dont know if its that no one likes her, but just didnt agree with her drugged up lifestyle. I mean I thought she was a cutie, but the girl was dopped up every time you saw her, it was very sad really.