Sign in to follow this  
Blackcat3

Anna Nicole Smith

Well, I dunno about God, but I sure hope enough people can see thru Howard's veneer, and make sure that baby is okay.

Assuming, the way this has been going, that there will be no "justice" here re Howard, I'm not sure I give a crap what happens to him. I just want the little girl to be safe.

I had heard that about ET paying stern for exclusive filming rights at the funeral a while ago -- sickened me then, sickens me now. ET was absolutely shameless in promoting it. I've never been a regular watcher of ET, but now I make a point to NOT watch it. Even if I'm not really watching tv, and it's on, I will make a point to change channels and turn it off.

So many involved in this case, including the media really need to take a look at themselves. But then again, they already know their motivation is money, and that's just fine with all of them. I just can't stand all the fake concern and sympathy. They are all out for MONEY, and don't care whose blood or tears they exploit to get it.

We might not always agree with over-zealous media--but c'mon, of COURSE they're out to make $$$. They want to get the exclusive interview, the new scoop, the breaking news, the elusive photograph.

And, we must remember, they only print, or air something if the public demand is there.

We would like to, but can't, pick and choose what's appropriate and what isn't. News is news, and the media really don't have the luxury of being selective.

It's sometimes over the top, it's often invasive and sickening--but hey, this is the media that gave LIVE coverage when troops first went into Afghanistan; they even gave it a title (Shock and Awe). So we could sit in our living rooms and watch WAR--not a war movie, or war games--a real war. Our reporters were "embedded" with the troops.

There is no room here for discussions of individual morality, decency, concern about a little baby (Danylynn). The media are a well-oiled machine that can no longer be stopped. Very sobering.

Not sure if anyone saw this last night but on FOX that had the CEO of the National Enquirer on and they reported that after Daniel died, Anna Nicole Smith took pictures with Daniel's body. Now that wouldn't say who took the picture but it was someone within "ANS Innercircle" and that this person was wanting to sell the photo's. The CEO stated that the pictures are so graphic, they refuse to buy them. One picture as he described was ANS holding Daniel with her head leaning on the top of his but what made the photo so graphic was the intubation tube was still in Daniel's mouth and he was a pale gray color for being dead for approximatley 3-4 hours...............How disgusting is that!! :angry:

As far as the delay in the paternity case you can only delay the truth, you can't cover up the truth, but it is sad that if Birkhead is the father and IMO he is, he is missing out on this time with his daughter.

Now the inquest in the Bahama's was delayed because of motions filed by Stern, if he loved Daniel so much wouldn't he want to know the truth as well.

Stern's lawyers can file any motion that want, but doesn't that appear to be stalling the truth.........and they wonder why most people have a strange feeling about his innocence.

On Fox last night (Greta) the lawyers were talking and what Larry needs to do TODAY is to file a (some initials) order to seize Dannielynn's DNA and have the California judge rule on the DNA. They said when the results are clear then the Bahama officials will honor it. They don't want to lose all their tourism because they are aiding and abedding (sp) Howard Stern a criminal.

The reverse could be true too, Marty.

I bet tourism has jumped sky high since all this began--vultures will love to catch a glimpse of Howard and/or the baby.

And media from around the world have been camped out there for some time.

So...Bahamian tourism is doing WELL, sad to say.

I just want that baby away from Stern. I wish for the baby to live a normal life. I think Larry is the father. There are some pictures where she has the same facial structure as Birkhead.

Do you think it is true about the post mortum pictures of Daniel and his mother? SICK!

Marty, I'm disgusted to say that I think it could well be true.

Wish I could go to the Bahamas and whisk that little girl away...

. . . . And, we must remember, they only print, or air something if the public demand is there.

We would like to, but can't, pick and choose what's appropriate and what isn't. News is news, and the media really don't have the luxury of being selective. . . . .

yath. . . please don't confuse real news with the entertainment news we've seen on ET. Entertainment Tonight's payment for the exclusive rights to Stern's side of the story is not news, it's editorial. For a fee, Howard contracted that they show him in the best light (reuniting with Danielyn after Anna's death was a staged sap fest).

ET is a joke "We have the first video of this, that, whatever" of course they have the first of everything, but they PAID for it. FOX and CNN doesn't pay people, thats why we get NEWS.....The Real News, and im telling you people now, we haven't since nothing yet. There is no telling what is about to come out BUT my instinct's tell me, there is something big that's going to be revealed soon. Something that we never would have imagined :sherlockani:

To me, ET paying stern all that money for 'exclusive' rights, stinks the same way when some publishing company was going to pay OJ to write something like 'well, if I had killed them, this is how I would have done it' type of book. I don't remember details, but that abomination fell through -- thankfully. I don't know exactly what happened, but I think maybe the publics reaction was enough to flush that horrible idea.

ET is doing no better -- paying stern, who so many think is pure rotten, and likely responsible for so much of this. He shouldn't profit from this. I know that is all he is trying to do. It really makes me sick. Isn't it obvious he's a sleaze? I just know that he is behind this whole thing-- but ET just made it easier for him to get away with it. Money talks.

Maybe ET wants to set up some deal with OJ now.

I think there is a very, very fine line between "news" and other things that are printed. And there's always an overlap. The "truth" lies somewhere in the printed words, but not always easily deciphered.

Mainstream news has turned tabloid TV also. It is what the people want. <_<

Stern's Appeal Denied

Original story

Anna Nicole Smith Update - Anna Nicole Smith's partner Howard K. Stern's appeal to block the release of DNA test results that could reveal the father of her baby daughter was denied by a Bahamas court. The Judge found the appeal frivolous and fined Stern $5,000.00.

USA Today had reported that an attorney for Howard K. Stern withdrew the challenge in the face of skeptical questioning by the three-judge Court of Appeal. All three judges stated that Stern had filed his challenge too late and his objections should have been raised before the Supreme Court ordered DNA testing. Justice Emmanuel E. Osadebay noted that Stern himself had agreed to DNA testing and waited until a week after the sample was taken to file the challenge, reports USA Today.

Stern must have really aggravated the 3-judge panel because they rejected his request and ordered him to fork over a total of $10K! TMZ learned: 'Howard K. was penalized by the three-judge panel to the tune of $10,000. TMZ has learned Stern was ordered to pay $5,000 in attorney's fees to the Registrar General and $5,000 to Birkhead's lawyer -- not Debra Opri, the Bahamian one. This could clear the way for the unsealing of the DNA test results -- that should happen in court this week. Typically, these penalties (called "sanctions") are imposed when an appeal is frivolous.'

Meanwhile, Larry Birkhead has to pay his old lawyer Debra Opri $620,000!

Opri's list of expenses she claims Larry incurred while receiving her services included a dinner tab.

Thats is good to hear, they (the higher ups) need to figure out that this is about a baby who needs to be taken care of, all these sanctions shoudl not even be allowed, stop dragging this out, lets put the child first!

Get that baby away from Stern that has an interest in the child for all the wrong reasons.

We just want to know who is the baby's daddy. Hope it is Birkhead.

Thats is good to hear, they (the higher ups) need to figure out that this is about a baby who needs to be taken care of, all these sanctions shoudl not even be allowed, stop dragging this out, lets put the child first!

The sanctions are good. They are penalties given to Stern for trying to drag this out more. The sanctions basically are punishment to Howard K Stern. It will make him think twice before filing any more ridiculous motions. He needs to face the inevitable fact. He has no right to keep this child if he is not the biological father. And even if he is, someone should slap him with an "endangering the welfare of a child" lawsuit to try and get this baby away from him. I can't stand him.

It will be interesting to see how the Bahamian Goverment will handle this paternity issue!!

I think they will turn the baby over to her rightful father Larry..(wishful thinking on my part) because of all the publicity surrounding this case.

The sanctions are good. They are penalties given to Stern for trying to drag this out more. The sanctions basically are punishment to Howard K Stern. It will make him think twice before filing any more ridiculous motions. He needs to face the inevitable fact. He has no right to keep this child if he is not the biological father. And even if he is, someone should slap him with an "endangering the welfare of a child" lawsuit to try and get this baby away from him. I can't stand him.

I think I might have said it wrong, what I meant was that Howard shouldnt even have been able to file a motion to withhold the info. All I meant by that was that they shouldnt be allowed to do anything to drag it out, the results are known to someone therefore they should all know, its about the well being of a baby, she should come first, unfortunatley she is not. I do agree and was happy that Howard got fined, he deserves more though!!

I have heard 2 stories about the Paternity hearing today. Some news organizations say they will reveal the results today. On Fox last night they said that the person that conducted the test and needs to be in court in the Bahamas to read it is not available today. They will just discuss today when they can ALL be available to reveal the results.

You wanna bet HK and his lawers will drag this out also if they have to have another court date.

To be continued. grrrrrrrrrrr

April 3, 2007

DNA Drama: The Latest

The ongoing paternity battle over ANNA NICOLE SMITH's daughter, DANNIELYNN, will continue next Tuesday in a Bahamian courtroom -- at which time, the identity of Dannielynn's father could be revealed.

Last month, HOWARD K. STERN, whose name is on the baby's birth certificate, was ordered by a Bahamian judge to bring Anna's daughter in for a DNA swab. He drove the baby in himself, and LARRY BIRKHEAD, who also claims to be the father, was also reportedly swabbed for a DNA sample.

While Howard filed an appeal last week in an effort to block the DNA test results, on Monday, his attorney withdrew the appeal. As a result, Howard was sanctioned $10,000 by the Bahamian court's three judge panel.

Eleven prescriptions written by the same doctor in one week.

Eight of them made out for Howard K. Stern. :fyou: