Sign in to follow this  
Blackcat3

Anna Nicole Smith

:deal2: According to Enews --

Over the weekend, Stern showed dramatic signs of lowering his resistance to Birkhead's paternity claims, allowing him to spend one-on-one time with Dannielynn. In an interview with Access Hollywood, which aired on the Today show Tuesday, Birkhead shared how he fed, burped and was thrown up on by Dannielynn. Birkhead said he knew all along that Dannielynn was his daughter, and seeing her simply confirmed it.

"She's mine. That's my baby. She looks like me

Katy, Thanks for the updates, hopefull they can come to some decesion on paternity. That child deserves a chance with the real father.

I knew Stern was only in this fight for the fortune!!!!!!! What a creap he is

She was a weak human being from birth prone to addictions and stupidity.

Wolves naturally circle around the vunerable.

Her daughters only hope is to be Larry's daughter,change her name and go into hiding.

The media will forever surround this worthless dead woman with a legacy of attention she never earned.

The End

I have to agree with this.

Also:

Howard is a creep.

And that picture posted of a pregnant Anna reminds me an awful lot of that pose of a pregnant Demi Moore, from several years ago. But I don't know--- many just Anna's face put on Demi's body? Anyone else wonder about this?

Latest ruling.............bury her next to her son. Just bury the poor girl.............as for the mother, I really think she is in all this for the money, not what's best for ANS. There is no way in :censored: I would let my child lay in a morgue for 3 weeks.

If Larry really is the father, I don't think there should be ANY settlement with Stern.

Stern has been such a revolting creep thru all this--and we still don't know what part, if any, he had in Anna's death--so why should he get a penny? Why should he make any money whatsoever out of this travesty??

For shame, Howard.

Why should he make any money whatsoever out of this travesty??

I so agree, especially since I'm convinced he has been squirreling away money from her pockets all along. (sorry squirrel!)

You know whats going to happen huh.............The order called for her to be buried next to her son, so this is my theory. ANS will be buried next to her son in the Bahamas.........BUT........Vergie will have the body of Daniel exhumed because there are no legal existing orders on where his body should be buried. Then she will oblige by the court rulings and exhume ANS body to be laid next to Daniel...............in Texas!!

Jinx I think you are on to something, this woman is not going to give up. Unfortunately where is she getting all this money for lawyers, that is a big question for me.

My other theory is that Larry is going to work with the mother. Once he has claimed Danny Lynn, he is going to have both bodies removed from the Bahamas, and taken to California.

Glad at least she is going to be buried and let the fighting to continue..........................So Very Sad!

her mother is biggest low life i ever seen. let poor girl get buried. i wonder what idiot is funding her mother to file all these appeals.

You know whats going to happen huh.............The order called for her to be buried next to her son, so this is my theory. ANS will be buried next to her son in the Bahamas.........BUT........Vergie will have the body of Daniel exhumed because there are no legal existing orders on where his body should be buried. Then she will oblige by the court rulings and exhume ANS body to be laid next to Daniel...............in Texas!!

That could only happen if Daniel's father agrees which i am sure she could convince him $$$

Why is Larry making any deals??? Why is he "settling" with Stern?

This makes no sense--there's something fishy going on.

I think Stern is using the baby as leverage. The mother agreed to stop her appeals in exchange for seeing the baby. It seems the same bargaining is being used on Larry. Snake.

But why does Larry have to bargain at all? If it's his baby, it's his baby.

I've heard nothing more about the paternity test--anybody know what's going on with that??

And if it's NOT being done, I'd sure like to know why.

This whole thing smells more and more every day....and the smelliest of all is Stern.

Well, yath, I think it's all because of Bahamian law. In an effort to protect unwed mothers, any name listed as the father on the birth certificate is the legal father. So Larry has to find a way for his biological paternity to override the legal document. And that, unfortunately, means having to dance with Howard. Anna's mother is just along for the ride, and will have to hedge her bets as to who will win and leach onto that winning team now.

But surely a biological father would have more rights than one listed on a birth certificate, even in Bahamian law???

How about this scenario:

You are 17.

You, and your parents, are VERY Catholic.

In a year you will be marrying that nice young man from the family down the street. Everybody loves him.

But you get pregnant by some tourist, or an uncle, or your secret crush from two years ago.

You get to decide the father, with or without his consent.

You get to create the future you want for the baby you've decided to keep.

Less abortion, less abandonment.

That's the good side of the law. Sure biological should/will carry weight when two fathers want the baby. But not without a long, expensive court battle. And the more high profile it is, the more the lawyers are going to charge. Mucho bucks for everyone. That's the shame of it all.

This child has a lot to overcome, with all the problems at the start of her life. I think regardless of what Anna Nicole decided for her child, who was going to be the father was to be. This child deserves morally, who her biological father is. She has certain DNA and needs to know the background of what those genes are.

I agree with you, gizz. Any adopted child today should have the right to learn any details of biological parents.

But at what age? And what about the adoptive parents? That's a really tough issue. Certainly at age 21 all gates should open. But what about 18? 12? Grade school? First report on your "ancestors" ??? Really tough.

It might be a tough legal call, but given that some "deal" is being made between Larry and Stern, it's clear that Larry is the biological father (Stern isn't making a settlement out of the goodness of his heart).

Surely that should be able to be documented somehow, not for any reason other than the protection of the child--so that in the future there can be no discrepancy.

Stern is such a low life, bringing into the Funeral today Entertainment Tonight to film the service is as low as you can get. I hope he gets that money and chokes on it, he will continue to use her as his meal ticket. I think we are seeing a man that has sold his soul for the almighty buck/

Well gizz, the sad truth is that while we're all walking around feeling outraged, Stern is laughing all the way to the bank.

He called all the shots in Anna Nicole's life, and he will continue to call the shots.

He's a man who likes power, and will get it at anyone's expense.

Vergie will have the body of Daniel exhumed because there are no legal existing orders on where his body should be buried. Then she will oblige by the court rulings and exhume ANS body to be laid next to Daniel...............in Texas!!

What I told you.............Daniel's father filed a motion last night in the Bahamas to have his sons body exhumed...........Hell, was he even at his sons funeral!! they could have at least waited to lay ANS to rest.............the damn father of Danny hasn't been apart of his life......PERIOD!!

Gold digging :censored:

Ironic....what comes around goes around. ANS was in court every other month fighting her dead (he looked dead before he was really dead) husband's family for his money. Now, there will be a court battle over that money every other month between people who didn't even have to have sex with someone who looked dead for the money.

That Howard Stern stinks to high heaven. I detest that man.

The paternity results are supposed to be known by Monday March 26th. Then the battle begins to try to pry Dannielynn out of Howards money grubbing hands.

I'm sure there's much, much more to this story than we know.

There's something going on that is holding up this paternity issue, and the something has to involve$$$.

Results of autopsy on her son still not known either.

A bunch of questions that are not rocket-science...answers should have been simple to get.

Every possible aspect of Howard Stern creeps me right out. He is a total sleaze, and I wonder how he's managing to call all the shots here.