Sign in to follow this  
Blackcat3

Anna Nicole Smith

I think Larry's agreed to do the test--in fact, he was pushing for it. It's Howard who is refusing to. Hmmmm, wonder why?

Who did you say Larry King is interviewing tonight?

Well, I can't say I'm any kind of a fan of hers. I'm sorry her life ended in such a way, but I can't say that I'm surprised. I think the circus that her daughter's paternity has become is appalling. All involved should be hanging their heads in shame.

I'm sorry that Anna couldn't get herself together, to be there for her daughter, rather than leave that poor little baby at the mercy of all these vultures. Poor thing has virtually no chance at any kind of normal childhood.

I would like to say 'rest in peace' to Anna, but I don't see how she can with all that is going on. Oh, what a mess!

I just wish they'd settle the paternity issue, so the little girl's care won't be so up in the air.

And after that---time to leave it alone. We're never going to know all the "truth" anyway. All we know for sure is that big money is involved.

Larry Birkhead has been trying to get a DNA test since the baby was born and his lawyer actually got a court order for the test( was to be week after anna died) but now it's all up in the air again. They keep trying to not let him get the babies DNA so something is fishy for sure.

Another thing Anna and Howard said they were married and it wasnt' until she died that it was admited they never got legaly married...

I find it crazy that 2 courts are saying the complete opposite thing about what to do with the body, plus Annas mom and Howard are fighting over who the body gets released to. It's a shame that Anna has as much turmoil in her death as she did in her life.

As for the baby I hope Larry is the dad because he wanted her from day one and has been fighting for her tooth and nail.

I hope the baby is for the old man.........ya know "The frozen sperm theory"..........and I do have a question. Did anyone ever see a picture of her pregnant???

I couldnt remember Jinx, so I checked it out, and this is what I found...

anna-nicole-bump06120601.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

Nawlins, I too hope that Larry is the dad. BEFORE Anna died, and therefore it wasn't the big money grab it is now, Larry wanted to claim paternity and be involved in the baby's life and upbringing. At that point he had no ulterior motive.

Newest wrinkle -- Anna's will, made as a single woman in 2001.

It named Howard as her executor, stipulating that he hold her estate in trust for son Daniel Smith. Then it goes on to say, "I have intentionally omitted to provide for my spouse and other heirs, including future spouses and children and other descendants now living and those hereafter born or adopted."

Again it looks as if Baby will get it all, whatever is left after all the hullabaloo is over ... years from now.

Her will really puzzles me. First of all, why would she as a young, (presumably) healthy, SINGLE woman in her early thirties--the will was made in 2001--even make a will at all??

And why would she "intentionally omit to provide" for future children, etc.? Wonder if she was fully aware of what that will says (and doesn't).

I really don't understand it. It doesn't smell right...

She probably felt by omitting future spouses, etc. that the money would safely remain with Daniel and Daniel would be left to take care of anyone he felt necessary. This way, her family of opportunist scumbags, any possible step-children, etc. would not have legal reasons to dispute and/or overturn her will. I'm sure she was 100% comfortable that Daniel would take care of any of his siblings.

She was a weak human being from birth prone to addictions and stupidity.

Wolves naturally circle around the vunerable.

Her daughters only hope is to be Larry's daughter,change her name and go into hiding.

The media will forever surround this worthless dead woman with a legacy of attention she never earned.

The End

I cannot beleive the media is giving so much air time, to this story. I have friends who are calling, to see if I know anything more, I say let her rest in peace. She was a stripper used drugs, and she allowed men like a cheap piece of meat.

She is gettting more press coverage then she ever deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sad part of that is that she is only getting the amount of press coverage that the public is ASKING for.

The media responds to popular public demand. If most of the public were not begging for more info about Anna Nicole, her kid(s), her will, etc. the coverage would stop.

I think with stuff like this, we feel better about ourselves if we blame it on the media; the sad truth is that it is the public's appetite that dictates what the media will do.

Anna Nicole Smith has become more popular in her death than her life on earth. I think the reason this story has become more popular is the circumtances of her son's death, the drug allegations,the paternity issue and of course her untimely death. She wanted to be like Marilyn Monroe.............well...........she suceeded!!

Just bury the poor girl and lay her to rest and get on to finding out who the father is...........so this poor kid will have a chance at life.

Let's hope the lawyers are semi-sane.

The Judge just gave custody of Anna's body to her 5-month old baby.

That means her court-appointed lawyer.

Bizarre -- just so bizarre.

What is really bizarre was the judge's behavior. Crying in court and telling everyone how upset he has been and the about the tears he shed. Okay, please someone tell him he is no Judge Judy and he will never be.

Both men seeking custody acted in a civil manner after the trial. It's good to know that not everyone associated with Anna Nicole Smith is as bizarre as she was.

Yeah, clearly one of the worst 'celebrity' judges. I would say he was worse than Judge Ito, but that fool help a murdering scumbag get off.

I agree that the reason this story gets so much play is the public's demand. This is the way of things like that. If all of America did not tune in to the various discussions/news/televised hearings, they would soon move onto something else.

Yup...we can't go around being so outraged, and blaming it on "the media"...

I agree about the media only feeding the public's curiosity. But, to their credit, I'm impressed that they are leaving the baby alone. After all, that child must have had to go through detox. And if Anna was breast feeding, it could still be going on.

Maybe it's the Bahamian government keeping a lid on things. But I'd like to think that the media has decided on a hands-off policy when it comes to the child.

Katy, I agree with you that the media has not been able to get to the baby. I do think if that babys is on American soil, it will become a media free for all. They will want the first picture, and that photo will be worth a bundle.

I can't see blaming the media on this one. They are there to report. The judge is an ass...google his quotes from the trial. Scary to think we have judges like this deciding matters. Celebrity or no celebrity some things are serious matters and this judge made a mockery of the matter at hand and the whole system in general. The whole hearing should have taken no longer than a day and not only is the judge a clown he wasted tax paying money to boot. What a fool.

The lawyer asked the judge if they can use his chambers after the hearing to settle matters - Judge Fools goes on a rant about his chambers - his room. About Smiths dead son - "he worries me" OMG what a jerk.

It's absolutely NOT the media's fault.

There's something seriously wrong with a system that would even allow this issue--what to do with the body--to drag on for so long. It should never even have gotten to court in the first place, but once it did, it should have been over in an hour.

But the judge was clearly into milking this for all it was worth.

"my chambers are your chambers".....??????