Sign in to follow this  
Dade

SPOILERS - Survivor 14

I will take a stab at part of your hint Yana.

And the Jury Begins...

Last one hired, first one fired.

What I deduce is that the last one picked in the tribal switch is the first one on the jury. Just my thoughts

Yeah I'm not sure what Phoenix means with that hint either... It's just something he has up on his site and I thought it might be something good to talk about while we watch the show...

Here's what TDT has up...

Alex- makes jury

Boo- late jury

Edgardo- 4th juror

Rocky- 1st juror

Lisi- 2nd juror

Michelle- jury

Mookie- jury

Yau-Man- F4

Dreamz- F3

Earl- F3

Cassandra- F3

And from what I am reading elsewhere, Earl is the favorite to win...

Yep it does seem that way wicked... I think it's great myself... I like two of the three... :)

hi Yana, long time no see, cant wait till BB,

but back to Survivor

i Love Cassandra! she is the 2nd cirie(WHO shoulda won, btw)

dremez is OK, just because everybody wanted him out. and he made final 3

earl, is a OK person too

which one dontcha like Yana?

:sherlockani: :sherlockani: :sherlockani:

oh yeah,

i love how Stacy and Lisi were so mean to Dreamz and Cassandra

then stacy doesnt make jury, and lisi is 2nd juror (only if the information above is correct)

Hey there King! I am really not that fond of Dreamz... He may grow on me as time goes by though... You brought something to my attention... Stacy isn't listed on any bootlist I have seen... HHHMMM...

Nope that she isn't... Sorry...

What a perfect final three...if the info is correct! This will make the final outcome very interesting because i think the votes will probably be close. All I know is, I'm glad James isn't anywhere near the final four...

Found this over that Sucks... It was posted over at Phoenix...

Survivor Phoenix Updates part 2

The first thread is getting a little long, but we still have plenty of season left and some figuring too.

Volcanic Glass has spoiled this season so very well, hats off, kudos, and many thanks for keeping it fun with the tips and hints!

What is still hinted at and yet to come (my own spec in parenthesis):

-Stacy will either win immunity or be given the necklace to wear at some point

-Yau-Man is the immunity challenge hound but will have some competition by someone athletic (most likely Dreamz)

-Mookie will be gone before the car challenge (car challenge should be at F6 this season)

-Yau will win the car challenge and strike some kind of deal with Dreamz, Dreamz gets the car but the curse continues as Yau doesn't win Survivor

-There is an omen circled around Yau-Man, Stacy, and Dreamz (it is speculated that when Yau uses his hidden idol it bounces Stacy)

-Dreamz, Cassandra, Earl in the F3

-Yau out at F4

Remaining Boot Speculation

Based on what we have seen in the editing, the alliance workings etc, here is my best guess on how the rest of the season plays out.

8 people left. Alex and Mookie are targets, but Alex is a bigger threat and will go first. They stir up crap this week, but in the end the status quo will reign and a 6-2 boot of Alex (Stacy could have immunity this week, if not then Yau Man)

7 people left, Mookie vulnerable and on his own. Since the car challenge is in the next episode, this has got to be Mookie's swan song with no shake ups, 6-1 boot of Mookie (If Stacy didn't win immunity before, she wins it here, if she did then Yau Man wins)

6 people left, with Boo-Stacy-Dreamz on the outskirts of the Earl-Cassandra-Yau Man alliance. Yau wins the car and makes a deal with Dreamz, but Dreamz is still a snake. Yau wins immunity but gives the hidden idol to either Earl or Cassandra in front of Dreamz (as reverse pyschology) knowing he could tell the others. E/Y/C believe that Boo is with them in voting out Stacy, but Dreamz convinces Stacy and Boo that the only way that they have a shot to win the money is to vote out Cassandra. The idol is privately given to Cassandra and the vote is a tie 3-3 but with the idol played it bounces to Stacy

5 people left. Dreamz would be the target but he wins immunity. One player plays the hidden idol, but has no affect. Bye to Boo

4 people left, Dreamz wins immunity again. He doesn't want to go against Yau Man in the F3, so he sides with Earl/Cassandra who also don't want to face him, goodbye to Yau Man

That gets us to the F3 and fits all of the clues. I know the hidden idol bounce could work many other ways at F6, but I believe that is the only plausible place that it gets played.

So to recap:

Episode 11- F8 Alex

Episode 12- F7 Mookie

Episode 13- F6 Stacy (Hidden idol played, Yau wins car gives it to Dre)

Episode 14 (Finale)- F5 Boo

F4- Yau Man

F3- Cassandra

F2- Dreamz

Winner- Earl

Out of those three I will be happy as long as its not Dreamz!!

Every site that I check has Earl listed at the winner... They seem to think Cassandra and Dreamz aren't liked by the jury more than Earl... They all seem to think this will be a 9-0-0 vote...

Well I would be very happy to see Dreamz with not one vote(would love to see his reaction), but Cass would deserve one or two. but even if not am just happy Dreamz isnt winning it

I guess the post on Phoenix was wrong... Mookie went this week, not Alex... Also nither Yau or Stacy won the IC, so who knows about next week... HHHMMM...

I don't mind that Mookie went over Alex I couldnt stand him, but Stacy did win the IC didnt she? I hope Alex goes next week!

Oh heck... I had to go back and rewatch it... Yes Stacy did win IC... Duh me...

Sign in to follow this