Sign in to follow this  
Dade

SPOILERS - Survivor 14

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Survivor 14 will be filmed in Fiji

For its 14th season, Survivor will film in Fiji, staying in roughly the same part of the world as the Cook Islands, Survivor Maps reports.

Citing reports from the islands, the site reports production on Survivor Fiji will begin at the end of this month, Oct. 30, the day before Halloween, meaning production will conclude in early December, right before the finale of Survivor Cook Islands. That

Survivor Fiji begins production today; will bring $6 million, 230 jobs to Fiji

Survivor Fiji reportedly begins taping today, and the results will benefit both American television audiences and some people in Fiji.

The Fiji Times reports that the production

Military coup in Fiji has only

Ought to be really interesting - one tribe in luxury and one tribe struggling to exist.

Either the luxury tribe will be fat and lazy or the other tribe will be weak and bitter. :unsure:

Do you think the same tribe will remain in luxury the whole time, or the challenges will determine who spends the next few days in luxury? I wasn't paying close enough attention when they showed the clips.

A deadly snake infested Exile Island?? Yikes, no thank you!

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Survivor Fiji Will Offer New Twists To The Game

survivor_fiji.jpg

At the end of the Survivor Reunion show where Ozzy Lusth won a Mercury Mariner, CBS ran a preview of the next edition of Survivor. The fourteenth edition of Survivor will be known as Survivor Fiji. The CBS preview also revealed some other interesting new twists that will be added to the game.

For instance, there will be nineteen survivors, ranging from a Harvard educated lawyer to a once homeless street performer. There will also be not one but two hidden immunity idols on Exile Island. In addition, Exile Island will be crawling with thousands of deadly sea snakes.

Perhaps the most interesting twist though is very similar to the twist that is being done on the upcoming season of The Apprentice. One Survivor tribe will live a life of luxury while the other tribe will be left with virtually nothing. The CBS teaser also promised

So anyways,

How are they going to divide up the tribes evenly? 19 is a prime number. Are they going to have one huge tribal council in the beginning and then divide up into two tribes of 9? I predict that we're going to see a final 3 again next season and every season thereafter. I also predict there going to have at least one tribal coucil where both tribes go to tribal council the same night OR do another elimination like the one with the bottle where Jenny was voted out (not both).

Gotta say, that would be amazing to have 19 people attend tribal council in one night and vote someone out.

(No spoilers please... only speculation)

What do you speculate?

I dont see how they can have a final 3 everytime too much of a risk of a tie. What would have happended had there been a tie? Can anyone tell me besides a jury of 1 can you guarntee no ties with 3 people?

I think it did, if this season didn't have the final 3 I doubt if it would have been Yul and Ozzy in the f2. Yul and Ozzy would have probably taken Becky.

Jeff said it will air in the "new year" he normally says next fall, or next spring. Does this mean Survivor 14 will air in like January? I mean they are all done filming. They showed the people at Fiji, normally they just show the island.

i normally just browse these forums but from what i have read/heard, it sounds like it will start airing the first part of feb, right after the superbowl. yes it has already been filmed.

I hope they get rid of the final 3 thing. It really didn't have much impact except for Becky just looking stoopid.
I think it did, if this season didn't have the final 3 I doubt if it would have been Yul and Ozzy in the f2. Yul and Ozzy would have probably taken Becky.

That's exactly what was great about the final three. Every year it's a strong player and a slacker - and not much drama around the results. This year, it was the best two players, and only one vote seperated them. Keep the final three. I mean, who cares if the third wheel is just a piece of furniture.

Survivor Fiji will debut in February; Jeff Probst and Vanuatu

The cast and the start date for Survivor Fiji is supposed to be announced Friday the 12th on the Morning Show on CBS... Most people believe the start date will be Feb. 8th

Don't mean to sound skeptical (yes, I do), but don't quite believe the "deadly snakes" underfoot thing...

Really, is it even remotely possibe that one of the Survisors would run into said snake and DIE????

C'mon....

:jawdrop::giggle::confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Survivor Fiji cast revealed, includes 10 people from California, eight from L.A.

The cast of Survivor Fiji has been revealed, and once again, the cast is again a diverse group of people, unless you consider that eight are from Los Angeles and its surrounding areas, and two more are from the area around San Francisco

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

Survivor: Fiji

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Survivor Fiji Castaways Announced

survivor_fiji_1.jpg

CBS today announced the 19 new castaways who will compete in SURVIVOR: FIJI when the 14th installment of the Emmy Award-winning series premieres Thursday, Feb. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SURVIVOR: FIJI will feature a diverse cast of Americans who will begin the series as one tribe with plenty of supplies and resources on their island to make an exceptionally comfortable camp. On Day Three, the castaways will be split into two tribes, selected by one of their own as a result of events to take place prior to the first Immunity Challenge. The tribe that wins the first Immunity Challenge will return to the camp of copious resources while the losing tribe must relocate to a new island with only a pot, a machete and a water source.

In addition, throughout the series, at least one castaway in each episode will be banished to a separate island (Exile Island) miles away from camp. The castaways will learn that there is a Hidden Immunity Idol located somewhere at each tribe camp and that a new clue to their whereabouts will be waiting for the latest person sent to Exile Island. Such a twist offers the opportunity for more than one individual to be in possession of a Hidden Immunity Idol at the same time. These Hidden Immunity Idols may be played at future Tribal Councils if the possessor feels they are in danger of being voted off the island.

Castaways competing in SURVIVOR: FIJI (in alphabetical order) are:

ALEX ANGARITA

Los Angeles (originally from Colombia)

Attorney

KENWARD "BOO" BERNIS

Lafayette, La.

Construction Worker

YAU-MAN CHAN

Martinez, Calif. (born in Hong Kong, raised in Borneo, Malaysia)

Computer Engineer

EARL COLE

Santa Monica, Calif. (originally from Kansas City, Kan.)

Advertising Executive

JESSICA deBEN

Los Angeles (originally from New Orleans)

Fashion Stylist

ERICA DUROUSSEAU

Lake Charles, La.

Non-Profit Fundraiser

CASSANDRA FRANKLIN

Los Angeles

Civil Engineer Manager

LILIANA GOMEZ

Oxnard, Calif.

Loan Officer

ANDRIA "DRE" HERD

Wilmington, N. C.

Cheerleading Coach

STACY KIMBALL

Boulder, Colo. (originally from Montpelier, Vt.)

Interactive Internet Producer

SYLVIA KWAN

Ross, Calif. (born in Hong Kong)

Architect

MOOKIE LEE

Wheeling, Ill. (born in Seoul, Korea)

Loan Manager

LISETTE "LISI" LINARES

Los Angeles (originally from Miami)

Customer Service Representative

JAMES REID

Los Angeles (originally from Boston)

Bartender

EDGARDO RIVERA

Miami Beach, Fla. (originally from Puerto Rico)

Advertising Executive

ANTHONY ROBINSON

Compton, Calif.

Expert Witness Locator

GARY STRITESKY

Ramsey, Minn.

School Bus Driver

RITA VERREOS

San Antonio, Texas (originally from Venezuela)

Single Mom

MICHELLE YI

Cincinnati, Ohio

Student

SURVIVOR: FIJI is hosted by Jeff Probst and produced by SEG, Inc. Mark Burnett and Tom Shelly are the executive producers. Doug McCallie and Kevin Greene are co-executive producers.

Nice............2 people from Louisiana made it!!

First Boot Name -

Jessica deBen

Sign in to follow this