Big Brother Australia 2007 Countdown

hanklee

Actually, last year they launched the site on Sunday, the day after the housemates went into lockdown. So we could see the site up the morning before Gretel goes on the Rove show Sunday night!

Either way, I already have my credit card out and will sign up for the Premium side of the site as soon as I can get on and re-register!!!

Hank :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

This is your 12 hour alert....

All selected housemates, sometime within the next 12 hours, your new handlers will be knocking on your door.

They will be taking you on the very first step to an entirely new life. No longer will you be just one insignificant note in the crowd of humanity that walks the streets of australian cities and towns.

You are about to embark on a fascinating and glorious adventure, all of which will happen in a small confining place called the Big Brother house. It is only a bit over 50 meters square, and your time will seem to be one of repression. But, over 10 million people from around the world will be watching your every move!! And you will be remembered for much of you life for what you are about to do.

So consider well your actions in the next 3 months!! The consequences of your actions will follow you for the rest of your life!!

Good Luck and have fun!!

I'm loving the fact that AEST is 11 hours ahead of me. The launch show is on at 6am Sunday Morning my time. So by the time I get up and get functioning I'll be able to download the episode to watch while I have lunch. :D

It's 15 hours ahead of me, but I took ALL of NEXT WEEK off, so I will be watching the feeds avidly!!! And while they are asleep, I will download the shows and watch them.. Then I will post my daily recap just like I did all last year. FUN FUN FUN!!

This was posted on Behind Big Brother today...

Big Brother online signup dodgy

Insecure handling of credit card details, glitches ripping off subscribers

posted by vibes at Friday, April 20th, 2007 (3 hours ago) in Updates, Featured

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Concern over the signup process on the Channel 10 site for Big Brother - the forms used to gather your name, address and telephone number on the website are not secure.

Whats more alarming is the premium signup page which collects your credit card number is not secure either.

Normally when a page is secure it connects using the

According to the posting of the Launch Show on BBBA, only some of the housemates went into the house last night during the LIVE recording. The recording of the show was stopped several times due live streaming of the audio from within the audience to outside internet sites.

The following is a quote from the BBBA site giving the information which was reported by their staff members who attended the show after the recording session had finished:

The Big Brother 2007 launch has finished and details are now emerging from our staff members attending. Unfortunately we could not continue with our live updates (read below), but here's what we now know:

- Hayley is 23, and a lawyer. TJ is around 25, and it a barmaid from the Northern Territory. Rebecca is 22, a life coach, and a Morman. Kate is around 22 and works for the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman. Emma is fitness instructor. Aleisha is 20, and a hair dresser.

- All the girls were sent to the diary room to watch the boys enter the house.

- Jamie is 29, nerd, and karaoke DJ. He was in an orphanage till age 9. Bodie is 24, an underwear model, electrical designer for a mining company, and from Western Australia. Andrew is 28 and a fireman. Joel is 24, a Young Liberal, and a restaurant manager. Thomas played college basketball in the US and is a property broker. Travis is 32, a truck driver, and married with a 2-year-old son.

- 12 Housemates have entered the house, with 2 more to be chosen from the public (1 male, 1 female) via SMS vote. The male "choose me" group consists of Zoren, Cruz and Harrison. The female group is Kara (18, admirer of Paris Hilton), Susannah (30, fraud analysis) and Demet (pronounced 'Demi', is a belly dancer). To see all housemates click here.

- The Big Brother house has a phone, but they did not specify what this is for

- The Big Brother graphics, intro and theme song are exactly the same as last year

- The house has one bedroom

- The pool is in the same spot as the last two years, it has been re-tiled. There is a sauna.

- The general layout of the house is the same as last year. Some small changes such as the rewards room being located next to the main bedroom.

- The housemates are not very "worldly" as promised by producers - almost all of them are in their early 20s. One is over 30.

- Gretel said multiple times there was no prize money, however the housemates don't know this yet.

- Continued from our previous post, producers did all they could to stop our updates from the launch. During an ad break Mike Goldman offered prizes to anyone in the audience who dobbed in people using mobile phones. Security guards and police patrolled the venue. They stopped filming twice for approximately 10 minutes each time to try and catch people using mobile phones, and warned they would not continue if our updates didn't stop. One person was ejected from the auditorium for using a mobile phone however this was not a BBBA staff member.

- Eventually the producers banned the use of mobile phones completely, as well as regular digital cameras. Gretel tried to stick up for people with regular digital cameras but the producers would not budge.

From the information gathered by the audience, the TOP SECRET was not revealed to the live audience nor was the entire house shown. We will have to wait until the LAUNCH SHOW on Sunday night to see the rest!!

But 12 are now in the house. We do not know who the other (seperate) group are. If they are the remaining 5 from the LEAKED photos or not. As to the "biggest number of housemates on the stage at one time" reference earlier this week, still unknown whether or not some pre-recorded or off stage video will be shown during the LAUNCH SHOW which will be used for the selection of the "other 2 housemates to be voted in" by the public.

Just keep holding your breath people, we have less than 18 hours until the show starts!!!

I'm waiting too Camper. It's getting crazy. The launch is in 6 and a half hours and I'm NOT signing up there until it's secure. We may get lucky and it will be secure by the 50th day.

I'm still getting errors sometimes when I sign in too. THAT is NOT good.

The time is NOW 7 PM Brisbane time!!! The show should be starting. But the site is not yet up!!

Archived