Big Brother Australia 2007 Countdown

hanklee

• 2 weeks later...

Just heard that a contestant on the Australian Biggest Looser Show dropped out and will not be replaced. This means that if the production staff doesn't do something, the show will end a week earlier than previously scheduled.

Big Brother was scheduled to start one week after the Biggest Looser finished. If it finishes a week early, there is the possibility that Big Brother could start a week early.

If anyone hears anything about this please send me a message so I can change the countdown clock!!

Hank :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

• 4 weeks later...

OK we are now under 60 days. Time to get excited people!!!! In less than two months we will be back in our favorite house!!!

Wonder how much they changed the house?? Did the pool get moved, changed, bigger or smaller?? We have had it in the same place for two years now so they have to have moved it!!

Will we have multiple bedrooms or one big one again??

How BIG will the CHAIR be, and will BIG BROTHER nail it down this year so the housemates can't steal it again???

Any other thoughts?? Lets get some ideas coming!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The countdown clock has now been updated to show a 22nd of April start date!! Let's just hope that TEN dosen't pull a fast one on us and still go with the origional May 6th date!!!

Hank :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

If it is like last year, then the BB site will beome active in the first or second week in April. The live feeds go up on the day after the Launch show. With the Launch show on Sunday (Australia time - Eastern US time plus 14 hours) at 7:30 PM, then the live feeds should start sometime on monday. That is early - early on monday morning on the east coast in the US. Remember that the housemates actually go into the house starting at around 8 PM on saturday night and the show is pre-recorded for broadcast on sunday night. The live feeds actually go up on the second day in the house.

There are several out now in Australia. Here are a few different ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgEuoUZ5hQo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruzo5iv0R6k

Number 3 is a shorter version of number two.

It is now official, the show will start on 22 April at 7 PM!!!!!!!!

In reality, I am just rotating the different colored images from day to day as the backgrounds. I hope that they do find some form of in-depth coverage to fill the time slot after the noms show on monday nights. I really enjoyed the Big Brother Unforgettable show that they broadcasted on the second monday to "warm up" the time slot for Adults Only last year. But from what I am hearing, the only "adult" or "MA" stuff we will get will be video that will be available on the premium section of the website.

I did send a suggestion to Mike Goldman the other day, that they have a show in the timeslot especially designed for all of the "wowsers" called "Big Brother- In Your Face" and preface it each week with the announcement that this show was especially assembled from all of the material from the last week which met the criteria of "the most offfensive to wowser sensebilities" so that they could show it for those other 82% of the population who had the unique ability to "THINK FOR THEMSELVES"!!!

I am glad that I recorded and saved some of the better clips from last season. I wonder if they will have an archive of them.

There was an uproar the first several weeks about the way things were handled. I hope they have those worked out so that we get a smooth start.

I just looked back at my posts from last year and I noticed that the Big Brother Site didn't actually go active until the 17th of April, the monday prior to the start of the show. The show actually started on sunday the 23rd with the housemates entering the night before.

If they hold true to the same schedule this year, then the site should come up on monday the 16th of this month!!! This is less than two weeks away guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigBrother.jpg

I captured a couple images of Gretel from the latest commercial and decided to use them.

InCar.jpgGretel.jpg

:giljotiini: This is going to be me if the clock doesn't speed up really fast!!!

The waiting is the worst part!!!!!!!!!!

ninja2.jpg

I hear you Hanklee.

I keep checking the site and it is killing me to see the same damn thing every time. :lamo:

However, They say the older you get the faster time goes, so I should get there before the rest of you. I will let you know how the show starts! :goof:

Archived