Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dustin And Kandice

What gives with the moaning about the yield?

First of all Danny and Oswald offered to yield whoever they wanted for cash. They offered the yield for cash. D and O are not going to yield themselves so basically it would be Eand D or Mirna and Schmirna

The BQs were not totally honest when talking to E and D. Maybe D and O did not name a team, but the important fact is that D and O offered to yield for $$$. Look at it this way, if D and O do not use the yield then the BQs could have used it anyway without paying for it. So the question remains, would they have yielded the BQs if they refused? Any way you cut it D and O got money to stay in the race from the BQs. It's not like they would gift them.

The yield is part of the game. Why have it if nobody uses it.

PS: Mirna and Schmirna would never have loaned/gifted money to D and O in spite of what they said. BS'ing phonies.

Look at it this way, if D and O do not use the yield then the BQs could have used it anyway without paying for it. So the question remains, would they have yielded the BQs if they refused?

I was thinking that too, while watching it.

But then I remembered what Phil's voice-over said right before, something about "this is the second of only 2 yields on the race. A team can only use one yield per race".

So, since the Beaty Queens had already used the first yield, they couldn't use this second one.

In terms of strategy, yielding Eric & Danielle was the best move (for the Beaty Queens), since they would rather have been final 3 against Charla & Mirna because they would figure to have the best chance of winning against them.

PLUS, since they paid off Danny & Oswald, this assured that Charla & Mirna wouldn't be paying those guys to yield the Beauty Queens instead, which SO would have happened otherwise!

Even having read the spoilers before the race even began, I will still be watching the final episode all nervous, and rooting for my favourites.

According to the previews, it looks like Dustin and Kandice may have their first big conflict with each other. Because they are normally cheerful all the time and get along well with each other, this, to me, is a definite red flag that things didn't go so well for them in the final race to the finish.

I hate it when they fight over me...

I told them to at least save it for after the race...

:sleep1: Enjoy those sweet dreams, King! B)

According to the previews, it looks like Dustin and Kandice may have their first big conflict with each other. Because they are normally cheerful all the time and get along well with each other, this, to me, is a definite red flag that things didn't go so well for them in the final race to the finish.

Not to worry my little one. . . each week's outcomes rarely pan out the way the previews make it look. Last week, the previews showed Danielle having a meltdown and wanting to quit. In reality, she got a little frustrated and they still made it to the mat in 2nd place. I doubt the girls, as smart as they have been playing, will let any tiff get in their way. But we'll keep our fingers crossed just in case, OK?

Enjoy those sweet dreams, King!

:glare:

I think it's wonderful that they are pleasent even when they are fighting.

Say what you will about them but they are awesome competiters and awesome people.

I loved that you could just see how much this whole journey meant to them and they truly seemed happy for what they had achieved...Tonight was the first time I seen the girls cross with each other and unlike other teams that are plain ugly with each other you could see even when they are upset with each other they still love and respect each other so much....I wish they would of won the million but it wasn 't meant to be..I'm sure they both have great futures in front of them

Plus they got some awesome prizes..

Do the other teams get money for 2nd and 3rd?

Im not sure if there are any prizes for 2nd or 3rd. Not sad these two didnt win, but happy they got alot of prizes! That whole 'fight' thing was cheesy though, they seem kinda put on to me, I did get to liking them more this season, but they still seem kinda fake to me.

They did play a good game.

They were my favs, and I'm sorry they didn't win. Beauty Queens everywhere should be happy and thankful for the way they were represented. I really liked Dustin and Kandice, and I don't agree with the negative things people say about them. I thought they played a really good game. And I'm happy the really seemed to enjoy it, and that they won some cool prizes too.

That link did not work for me. Does it work for anyone else? I just get a blank screen.

Congrats Girls!!! They are winners in my mind!!!

and which mind would that be King? the big mind or the little mind? :smilielol: sometimes i crack myself up.

That thing he thinks with.... :animated_rotfl: