Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dustin And Kandice

I still dont love them, but as long as they beat out Mirna and Charla I will be happy.

Lol Marty I know eh? I am sick of him calling them hookers, sore loser or what?? lol

jersey, I'm with you. Why does using a yeild dirty play??? It's a game piece.

It's a race for a million dollars. All teams, at some point, have tried to put other teams at a disadvantage. . . whether it be lying about finding the clue box or telling a cab driver to lose the cab behind them, or hiding behind a closed door at an airport ticket office (Mirna & Charla). I think they're all being sore losers.

And it has become my mission in life to use the phrase "nappy headed hos" at least once a day and Al Sharpton can't do a damn thing about it.

Good for you Jersey! In my case you can call me a nappy headed blonde HO.

I don't feel they are fake because of thier smiles. I don't know what it is, I think its more their attitude. To me they act like they think they are better than everyone. I am not really sure what it is that bugs me so much about them. I guess not as bad as Mirna but. I do not enjoy watching them at all. But then again I didn't really like many of the teams on all starts.

i get a good giggle going everytime i hear eric say "those dirty hookers"... :giggle: i dont see it offensive.. but that is just me. its not like he was cursing and saying it in a hateful way.. i dont know... i just get a good laugh going when i hear that... and i like Dustin and Kandice... i bet they got a good laugh in when they see it on tv.

GO GIRLS!!!

D and K are hot and sexy babes....

Mmmmmmmmm, Beauty Queen Sammich!!!!

:wub:

King you dirty hooker

Actually, I did play rugby in high school...

I can understand why some of the racers feel that the yield is a dirty way to play. In a sense it tells the team, "I can't beat you by actually outrunning you physically, so I am going to beat you by temporarily taking away your ability to race." That is the way Colin and Christie felt about it in Season 5 (they were yielded themselves but still managed to finish second). But until the producers change their minds, it will continue to be part of game and the teams will just have to play the game knowing that risk is there. If they don't want to get Yielded by another team, then get to that checkpoint first or before the team that wants to yield you.

That said, my biggest problem with the BQ's using it this time was they kept saying it was for strategic reasons. If you use it for strategy then you yield the strongest team in the field. At that point that team was (and still is) Oswald and Danny, not Eric/Danielle.

If you use it for strategy then you yield the strongest team in the field.

But then they would have had to yield themselves....

I am a fan of the BBQ's. I don't see anything fake, and Mirna's stuffed bra comment was what.. just jealousy? I think a few times their looks have helped them out, but I don't think they are relying on that as some teams have in the past. ( I seem to remember Dani and Danielle saying something like that -- people will help a couple of cute girls....) They are smart, strong and able, and are playing the game. Using the yield is not dirty -- it's just part of the game. If using the yield is dirty, that using a fast forward should be considered dirty as well.

I have to say I have a little more like for them then I did before. Yay for them for using the YEILD. That is what it is for and this is a game for a million dollars. duh.

There girls are growing on me...... kinda like em now. :animated_scratchchin:

i really dont like them now, that they paid D&O to yeild them, when they are marked for elemintation.. then they lyed to them about it.

Given that everyone continues the race, they might get caught in that lie. I don't think there's anything dirty about using the yield. I wouldn't have lied about it, though. It's so easy for the other team to learn that you lied that nothing is accomplished with it. It might have been better to try to stoke their egos by saying they were yielded because they are the biggest threat.

boo-hoo, they're playing dirty. That's what I want to see! I don't want to see "holier than thou" people win like Maggot from bb6.

I like them more for using the Yeild. :animated_rotfl:

I like them more for using the Yeild.

I have no problem with them using (well, actually "buying" the yield), but why lie and say it was D&O's idea to yield E&D!

:angel_not:

I really don't know why they didn't 'fess up'. I think they really did feel bad, and didn't want to deal with it, right then. Maybe 'feeling bad' isn't quite the right term -- but I don't think they felt like being called nasty names. They just wanted to be happy they won the leg.

As far as them using the yield- D and O are the ones who brought it up -- they suggested it -- they just left it up to the girls who to yield. I think they girls would have paid them, if they had just agreed to NOT yield them. But they might as well use it on someone. Why does everyone act like it's so dirty when it's part of the game? Why do they think everyone should 'play nice', or better yet 'play fair'. There was nothing unfair about what any of them did. No more unfair then when D and O gave Shcmeerna their stand by code for that one flight a week or two ago.

Geez-- play the game -- do what you gotta do to win.

"haaaaaaaating yooooooooou!" that's what i have to say about these two!! don't care for them at all!

Final 3. Way to go girls. . . keep it up. Your thread deserves to be at the top, ahead of the weeble and her task master.

WOO HOO FINAL THREE!!!!

Kick some butt BQ's!!!!!