Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dustin And Kandice

I must have missed it... hmm was it anything good?? If so feel free to PM! I have been spoiled already for this season (that is if the spoiler was right) so no worries about giving something away.

Oh and to keep on topic, I am trying to like these two more, but they arent making it very easy lol

I don't really like these two. They are such catty girls.

Their are spoilers over at Survivor Sucks.

Didnt see much of these girls this time. I really thought they had Uchenna and Joyce beat when they opted for the physical task over the puzzle but, I was wrong. The puzzle was just too dammn easy. It must of taken Dustin forever to get the axe throwing done because they were more then a half hour behind Uchenna and Joyce even though they both arived in Zazabar at the same time.

It was funny when they called Charla and Mirna "Too hot to handle." This is the team I'm rooting for. I liked them last season and even better ths season.

Still my fav team. The way they put up with Charla and Mirna with such grace is beyond me.

Not so graceful when the one threw up but the comment Eric made: "Ladies and Gentlemen, Miss California" was hilarious.

lol agree, these two are awesome. I loved how they waited in the phone booth saying, "ugh, we don't want to work with Charla and Mirna." And who does? :animated_rotfl:

I will admit they are growning on me, not my favorites, but I wont mind if they were to win. I loved the comment Erik made ofter she started throwing up - that was too funny!!

I don't know what it is......... :animated_scratchchin: I think maybe the fake smiles all the time.

I used to think they were fake but I think that was just a "beauty queen" stereotype colouring my thinking. These girls seem to handle everything with grace. It took two seasons, but they've won me over.

i don't know if they've "won me over" but they are starting to grow on me. i don't despise them the way i did last season. they don't seem to be as uptight this season

I've only been watching this season since Romber was eliminated but what I love about the girls is that they always seem to be having a great time. And they never stop hustling. Last season I noticed that they were always running, never walking like some other teams. I loved them last time and I'm rooting for them this time. I do, however, think the intersection this week may have done them in. Being so far in the back now cannot be good.

I dont think its the beauty queesn stereo type, I actually went into last season hoping to like the two fellow blkonds, but just the way they acted all holier than thou and last season they really acted like they thought their sh*t didnt stink, this season they have cpome down off their high horses... well a little. ok enough quotes by me lol

So they yielded someone. It's not like they are saying that they are better than anyone (like Charla and Mirna) or calling each other or other teams names (like Danielle and Eric), they're just trying to play strategically... and I agree with that statement, "If we were eliminated and didn't use yield, we would always regret it." I'm sure most of us thought that they shouldn't have used the yield but who knows what else they were thinking that wasn't shown.

They're just like two Janelles... everyone hates them, and they kick butt but fizzle out towards the finish line... I just hope they don't fizzle out.

They really are just pleasent people. As much as they hate some of the tasks they always do them with a good attitude.

what do you mean they are just like 2 janelles??

i do like them, i just want MARLA (mirna and charla team) to win it all

I think I like these 2 less every episode. To me they seam so fake. I really don't think they are that pretty either, especially for beauty queens. They are kinda teethy to me. Okay enough of my rant.

I happen to think they are very sexy. :animated_bouncy: I don't get how people say they are "fake." They smile a lot, they have fun. Good for them!

Cajun, I agree with you 110%. Happy people are not always fake people. Everyone on TAR keeps talking about what a great experience it is and then they complain the whole time. The BQs seem to be the only ones actually enjoying themselves.

i think danny and oswald are enjoying themselves as well......................

next week i think the beauty queens are in for a little revenge..........

I think the flak they're taking for using the yield is really unfair. It's a part of the game, like non-elimination rounds. You can't pick & choose which rules you want to apply to you. Someone on another board used the game Monopoly as an example. If someone lands on Park Place and you know the rent they will have to pay will put them out of the game, should you just say "na. . . go ahead"?

And why are the other two teams so mad? They weren't yielded. I hope the Queens show them all up.

You know they are not so bad. Now that they aren't running around with these fake smiles all the time I don't dislike them as much. They seem to be getting a little more serious.

On another note: Eric can call the Beauty Queens HOOKERS on TV and it is replayed over and over but Don Imus is fired and made to be the ulitmate sinner for using the word HO.