Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dustin And Kandice

team11.jpg

Dustin: Seattle, WA / 25 / Grad Student

Kandice: New York, NY / 25 / Student

Season 10: 4th Place

These former Beauty Queens are back for a second chance and more determined than ever to prove to the world that they aren't just pretty faces. Proven to be fierce competitors during this current installment of Race, Dustin and Kandice are focused and have their sights on the Million Dollar Prize.

These Best Friends met while rooming together at the Miss America pageant in 2005 and quickly formed a bond that they knew would last a long time. Dustin graduated Magna Cum Laude from California Baptist University with a BA in Speech Communications. She recently married her long-time sweetheart Luke. This Newlywed, who was crowned Miss California 2005, currently resides in Seattle, Washington and describes herself as thoughtful and spunky.

Kandice, former Miss New York 2005, is a Rockette at Radio City Music Hall and in her senior year at New York University. She describes herself as charismatic, determined and vivacious and is positive that they can be the first all girl Team to win Amazing Race.

These two women share one common characteristic that could prove costly for the other Teams on the Race: they are wildly competitive and more determined than ever to win at any cost. Will these beauties be able to prove to themselves and the world that they have what it takes to win the Million Dollar Prize?

these two are gonna have a harder time this season....

i'd be happy if they went out in the first two episodes!

I hope so... as much as I tried to like them last year and really root for the blondies to win, they just got on my last nerve, I really hope they dont last long... sorry to all the guys who want to drool, but I just cant stand them

I forgive you...

Blackcat>Dustin/Kandice

They're blonde (natural or not, it still counts!) and buxom, so they will make final 3 for sure.

(Am I being biased? HELL yeah!)

Thanx King :wub: we will agree to disagree...lol I really wish I could like them, being a blonde I would love to root for them, but man they are annoying lol

By far this is my favorite team, they respected each other got along so well. I hope they make it to the end this time around.

YOU GO BEAUTY QUEENS! :party_smilie:

I like 'em. Always have. And I have never understood why so many hate them. What have they ever done that's so bad? They aren't constantly over-emotional and dramatic. I'm not saying they are never this way, but nothing like Charla/ Mirna, and others. They aren't some annoying couple calling each other 'baby' constantly. I realize this is an old complaint --- not too much of this going on any more, but that used to drive me nuts. Baaaaabyyyyy!!.

And I think the 'hate' from the other teams is amusing. Didn't someone say something about beauty on the outside can make you ugly on the inside? Something like that???? Eh-- I don't know. I'm just rooting for the BBQ's!

Well I cant speak for everyone, but I dont like them because they seem to thnk their sh*t dont stink. I was rooting for them at the beginning of last season, being a fellow blonde and all I really wanted to see these two win it, but as the season wore on they got on my nerves, they think they are better then everyone else, and to be honest I just found them annoying. I almost wish I could like them, so I could root for an all girls team, but I just cant do it!

i like them a lot. thinking about it, they're a lot like janelle. they're smart, beautiful, competitive. they're there for the game and know how to play the game. i hope they make it to the final 3.

Just don't like them..... but the are very good at the game and I have to give them creds.

Were some posts deleted? Was that because that really was a spoiler? I hope not.. because I read it.

darnit.. i was

:stirthepot:

now where do i go from here... ::::::::::skips on back to :offtopic:

OMG I read it. Dang it! :censored: