Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Joe And Bill

team10.jpg

Joe: Laguna Nigel, CA / 56 / Owns a Minerals Trading Company

Bill: Laguna Nigel, CA / 53 / Realitor

Season 1: 3rd Place

"Team Guido," the avid adventurers from Season 1, return for another attempt at the $1 million prize. Claiming they've had their bags packed since they returned home from the first season, they are ready to go!

Admittedly, one of the most conniving teams in the history of Race, "Team Guido" were the masters of the old-school strategy and successfully outplayed most of their former competitors.

Although Joe has done really well for himself professionally, his reason for returning to Race is to win so that he and Bill can retire and never have to work again. He describes himself as loyal, intelligent and responsible. He also claims that the biggest difference between Bill and himself is that he saves more money while Bill is a spender. Bill on the other hand describes himself as meticulous and upbeat, claiming that his biggest fear is heights and looking terrible on national television.

After 20 years, Bill and Joe remain committed and enjoy life to the fullest. One question remains though... After being away from the game for so long, do they have what it takes to compete against the best racers of all time?

I didn't care for these guys the first time around but this time find myself cheering for them. I think it's because they represent what TAR was all about in the beginning.

Poor Guidoes. They played a terrible game tonight by acting like grumpy old men and not following the young people up to the South Africa airlines office to get tickets before the counters actually opened. It was super close in the end but i was glad to see them stick around. I thought the editing was pretty dumb at the end making it look like Terri and Ian arived at the same time as them.

Had enough of these guys. Poof

Me to Marty, I really wished they would have come in last!

Seeeeeeeee ya. Won't miss ya.

They did well so they should be happy. Didnt mind them too much, but glad they were the next team out... now if only we could get rid of C&M!!

I didn't care about this team one way or another. I'm not happy to see them leave but not sad either.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Bill and Joe were