Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Eric And Danielle

i dont think Charla and Mirna are annoying.. but eric and Danielle, they are terrible.... i hope this is how the game plays out

Danny and oswald---------NEXT TO LEAVE

Eric and danielle------------3RD PLACE

Dustin and Kandice---------2ND PLACE

AND YOU CHAMPIONS-

CHARLA AND MIRNA!!!

King is that some kind of a spoiler or something? :frusty:

King, please leave Charla and mirna in their own post where they belong. lol

But since you brought it up... here's what I would like to see.

1st - Dustin and Kandice

2nd - Danny and Oswald

3rd - Eric and Danielle

Charla and mirna - not able to finish because a bear ate them.

Men are idots in the car. ummmm ask for directions or follow the cab. Your a$$ should have been out with the way you were playing the game......... ERIC!

lol Marty isnt that the truth, how stupid of him, but like you said that is a typical male, will they ever learn?? They better next week I want them to kick out Charla and Mirna!!

I haven't like this team at all. I will be rooting for Dustin & Kandace. What I will say about Eric & Danielle is this. . . they have fought their way through some of the worst obstacles in recent weeks (flight problems, two yields, marked for elimination, Danielle's meltdowns) and have made it into the final 3. I feel momentum is with this team and I wouldn't be surprised if they won this race. I hope not, but it sure looks like the stars are aligned in their favor.

Maybe that's a good thing. The Elimination Station is filled with first place finishers.

They are the only ones left for me to cheer for. Yeah, they were blah through the whole race, but the Blondes are so annoyingly over the top. With the whole "we wanna be the first girls to win" I mean they always act like they are overcoming some adversary when really these are two athletic, educated, beautiful Ms America contenders!!! Get over yourself. As for Charla and Mirna the only way I want to see them win is if, as my fantasy goes, Mirna chokes over her bad accent as they cross the finish line, dying a great dramatic gulping accented death and Charla takes it all. :lipsrsealed2:

Charla & Mirna are the ones always acting like they're overcoming some adversary, not Dustin & Kandace. I never got that impression from the Beauty Queens at all. . . ever. They've always been confident in their abilities and never played down their strengths. So they want to become the first all girl team to win the race. . . that's a goal, nothing wrong with that.

Total agreeance with Jersey...

Well I have to say I am in total agreement with Cajun!

King quit stalking me please! :animated_wave:

Ummm, you posted after me...

That would make you the stalker...

Denile ain't just a river...

:cookie:

I want the Barbies to win but E and D can come in second... They deserve it...

I don't care who wins between the BQ's and E&D. Just don't want Charla and Mirna to win.

I miss Romber....

Congrats to these two, they deserved the win.. and thanx for beating out Charla and Mirna!!

I am not sure they deserve to win but hey I think they are OK and I am glad they won.