Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Eric And Danielle

team9.jpg

Eric: Deerfield Beach, FL / 28 / Waiter

Danielle: Stanten Island, NY / 23 Bartender

Season 9: Eric-Runner-up / Danielle-7th Place

This unique duo met while Racing against each other during Season 9. During their travels, they developed a bond which transpired into a romance and the two have been dating for the past year. Eric, who had partnered with Jeremy during his first Race around the world, finished in 2nd place to the Hippies while Danielle, who ran the Race with her best friend Dani, were the 4th Team ousted. This time around, Eric and Danielle are going to combine their efforts using strengths from their former teammates as they forge this new partnership hoping they have what is takes to Race with the best of them.

Danielle remains in Staten Island where she works as a bartender while finishing her Master's Degree in Education. Eric, who works as a waiter, enjoys his laid-back lifestyle and lives on the beach in Florida.

Will the combination of this big-city girl and self-proclaimed "beach bum" be a viable force to reckon with or will the other Teams discount this new pair who has never before raced together as Team?

When Eric was on the show the first time, with his male friend, I always thought they were trying a little bit too hard to appear 'not gay'. Then he comes on with Danielle, and I think, 'hmm, maybe I was wrong, and he's just a juvenile pig after all'. But last night, he was a bit over the top with the 'boobie' comments again. .......... I'll guess I'll just have to ponder this some more......... :animated_scratchchin:

Danielle deserves better, eric is a dud...

maybe she likes him talking about her boobs like that.

i am just saying....

Doesn't seem like a real meaningful relationship.... maybe their just in it for the sex.

Oh, I like them fine. And I don't think it's any serious relationship. It's nice to see them having fun. But there's something about Eric.........he still seems gay to me. To quote Seinfeld -- 'not that there's anything wrong with that...' But he's either a juvenile pig, or he's really trying hard to hide that he's gay.

Either way -- they're way down on my list of people I want to see eliminated. I hope they do well.

I wouldn't mind seeing them win. I would rather have them win than a lot of the other teams. I hope they do well also.

Eric is a jerk. I dont remember him being such a jerk during season 9. I think he is really uncomfortable with himself and he has to make other people (woman, gay men) feel bad about themselves, to make him feel better. Hes just a bad person and i feel that Danielle dosnt know what a looser shes landed.

He never was part of a fraternity. He dropped out.

I mean, I watched last night's episode and yes, Eric gets a little hotheaded but he is mellow compared to others. I'm hoping they stay in for a little while longer.

I didnt mean it literally (as I dont know anything personal about him) but he acts like an immature frat boy! I can understand some hot headedness, but he acts like he thinks he is the man, and really hes not!

Anyone seen 'Borat'? The scene where he's picked up by an RV full of frat boys? Yeah -- Eric would have fit in with those guys. Well, Eric might even be a bit too evolved for them... but I don't know. Anyway -- that's always been what I think of 'frat boys'. And yes, Eric seems to act like one, at least part of the time.

But I like his a lot better this time with Danielle, than I did his first go 'round. This team is still 'aww..ight with me!

It seems Danielle is finally beginning to wise up about her teammate.

I think Eric is starting to wise up about his teammate. lol He was right, she was 8th place in her respective season and he was runner-up. Now, they are at the final five and Eric knows the race in the latter legs a little better than Danielle does.

He may have some smarts about going a little farther in the game - but maturity wise, she has him beat hands down lol, think they will last after this is over??

I think their relationship might not last the rest of the race.

The funniest comment of the season came from Eric last night...."Miss California!" :lol:

If I were her, the first thing I would do whenI got back was buy a cup of coffee and dump it on him. Letting her buy a cup of coffee wouldn't have done them in.

They aren't as annoying as Carla and Mirna, but the next worst thing.