Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 06:35 PM

Teri: Palm City, FL / 53 / Homemaker
Ian: Palm City, FL / 54 / Private Investigator/ Retired Police LT
Season 3: Runner-up

Second place in Season 3 just wasn't good enough for this dynamic duo. Teri and Ian are still the oldest players to ever finish the Amazing Race and they are back to show that they haven't lost a step.

One of the fan favorites from all the seasons of Race, Teri and Ian both have fiery personalities and a determination to win.

Married for 25 years with three kids, they were by far one of the most competitive teams to ever Race. Both admit that the biggest similarity between them is that they both always think they are right, which can lead to a good amount of healthy bickering.

Teri describes herself as fun, interesting and adventurous while Ian describes himself as tenacious, adventurous and candid. Both are very active and enjoy biking and traveling. When asked which team they would model their style of play after, both quickly answer, "Teri and Ian." They are proud of the way they played and aren't looking to make any changes this time around.

#2 SCRebel

SCRebel

• Pip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 09:41 AM

I liked this couple in season three and I like them now. They're a dark horse to win this thing- to count them out will be foolish. They probably won't be as disliked by viewers this time due to so many other big personalities taking up tv time (Rob/Amber, Charla/Mirna, David/Mary, Kevin/Drew).

#3 Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,286 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:36 PM

I always root for the old couple. It's sad to see them go... I was hoping the Guidos would've been philiminated because they're are SO ANNOYING.

#4 MissMorales

MissMorales

• Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:17 PM

I think most of the teams this season are annoying.

#5 tvrocks17

tvrocks17

• Pip
  • 369 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:01 PM

OOh the Ian we all know and love from season 3 reared his ugly head tonight. The editing this season hasnt shown Ian being pigheaded and treating his wife poorly. Speaking of editing did anyone notice how odd Teris audio sounded? They must have had to edit all her cursing out so the audio got crappy. Anyways i thought it was pretty obvious in this episode that they would be philiminated. I cant say im going to miss them...... because im not. They didnt really bring anything to this race.

#6 Rejuvenated

Rejuvenated

• Pip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 03:12 AM

Just watched Terry and Ian's elimination station clip. Erased any doubt that he really isn't a p***k.

#7 Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 04:51 AM

was sad that they went instead of the guidos!

#8 Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 09:15 AM

Grrr I cant watch the elimination Station because I am outside the US, can you tell us what he said Rejuv? Please and Thanx!

I actually liked these two and was hoping they would get farther, and I really would have preffered seeing the guidos get eliminated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users