Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rob And Amber

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts

Rob: Pensacola, FL / 30 / TV Personality / Host / Pursuring a career in TV
Amber: Pensacola, FL / 28 / TV Personality
Season 7: Runner-up

America's Sweethearts met, fell in love and got married...all in front of the cameras. It all started during Survivor: All-Stars, where Rob finished in second place to Amber.

Shortly after, they were cast on the seventh season of the Race and fought their way to the top of the pack, ultimately finishing as the runner-ups to Joyce and Uchenna.

Considered by many to be one of the best reality television competitors, "Boston" Rob changed the way the Race was played forever, adding a level of manipulation never seen on the game. Despite the difference in their personalities; Rob is outspoken and boisterous while Amber is more quiet and reserved; they somehow balance each other out and are very strong competitors.

Since their time on the Race, Rob has gone on to host his own segment for CBS's The Early Show, "Rob to the Rescue," and he and Amber have built a home and settled in Pensacola, Fla. Rob describes himself as competitive and intense while Amber describes herself as caring and pragmatic.

It will be interesting to see how the other teams will react to this competitive duo. To what lengths will Rob go to avoid finishing as the runner-up yet again? Truth be told, it's less about the money for this team and all about the bragging rights.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROMBER! party_smilie.gif

carlsbad_bolt_fan

carlsbad_bolt_fan

• Pip
  • 39 posts
Didn't they get ENOUGH exposure already? Aren't they also going to have their own show?

Anyway, they should be the favorite to win. Not that they need anymore exoposure.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I am soooooooooo excited that Romber is in TAR all-stars..I hope they kick some serious a$$ this round

GO ROMBER

ajfan2004

ajfan2004

• Pip
  • 83 posts
i can not belive they are back on here, enought already

CrackersMartini

CrackersMartini

• Pip
  • 3,452 posts
I am PSYCHED for more Rob.. Amber can stay home for all I care, but damn that man rules.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
where's that picture of the three of us?

CrackersMartini

CrackersMartini

• Pip
  • 3,452 posts
Flo has it! Best day of my life, you me and Rob.. sigh

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
those were the days.......

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
man i sick of these losers. that idiot lex is the sole reason to blame these two 15 minutes of reality flame wont end. if that idiot lex wasnt on survivor allstar i wouldnt have to watch these two losers

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
awww........see, i thank lex every day for what he did! because I LOVE ROMBER!! WHOO HOO!

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
i am opposite as you see from my post lol

nawlinsgal

nawlinsgal

• Pip
  • 1,291 posts
ROMBER RULES....GO ROMBER, GO ROMBER....KICK SOME BOOTY..OH YEAH

dumbass33

dumbass33

• Pip
  • 61 posts
Oh why isnt their 15 minutes of fame over yet? Enough already.

Rejuvenated

Rejuvenated

• Pip
  • 1,784 posts
Reality is going to smack these two in the face one of these days.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
good racing last nite! way to come in first! AND rob was nice and held the shuttle! wtf was up with that??!!
i think its funny that all the teams are trying to beat them! they need to watch out for former WINNERS and also for other second place finishers.

fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts
i just love Romber. inlove.gif

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
Romber is entertaining. I think there is going to be some hate on for them with the other teams. They are just plain good at the game. whoo hoo

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
I loved the fact that Amber stood up to her man last night...she made me a fan! (Of her, not Rob)

Rejuvenated

Rejuvenated

• Pip
  • 1,784 posts
Nothing will ever make me a fan but that was probably the first chink inthe armor. Big man Rob won't take that for long. Amber might be awakening from this nightmare.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users