Followers 0
Dade

Rob And Amber

103 posts in this topic

team7.jpg

Rob: Pensacola, FL / 30 / TV Personality / Host / Pursuring a career in TV

Amber: Pensacola, FL / 28 / TV Personality

Season 7: Runner-up

America's Sweethearts met, fell in love and got married...all in front of the cameras. It all started during Survivor: All-Stars, where Rob finished in second place to Amber.

Shortly after, they were cast on the seventh season of the Race and fought their way to the top of the pack, ultimately finishing as the runner-ups to Joyce and Uchenna.

Considered by many to be one of the best reality television competitors, "Boston" Rob changed the way the Race was played forever, adding a level of manipulation never seen on the game. Despite the difference in their personalities; Rob is outspoken and boisterous while Amber is more quiet and reserved; they somehow balance each other out and are very strong competitors.

Since their time on the Race, Rob has gone on to host his own segment for CBS's The Early Show, "Rob to the Rescue," and he and Amber have built a home and settled in Pensacola, Fla. Rob describes himself as competitive and intense while Amber describes herself as caring and pragmatic.

It will be interesting to see how the other teams will react to this competitive duo. To what lengths will Rob go to avoid finishing as the runner-up yet again? Truth be told, it's less about the money for this team and all about the bragging rights.

Didn't they get ENOUGH exposure already? Aren't they also going to have their own show?

Anyway, they should be the favorite to win. Not that they need anymore exoposure.

I am soooooooooo excited that Romber is in TAR all-stars..I hope they kick some serious a$$ this round

GO ROMBER

man i sick of these losers. that idiot lex is the sole reason to blame these two 15 minutes of reality flame wont end. if that idiot lex wasnt on survivor allstar i wouldnt have to watch these two losers

awww........see, i thank lex every day for what he did! because I LOVE ROMBER!! WHOO HOO!

i am opposite as you see from my post lol

good racing last nite! way to come in first! AND rob was nice and held the shuttle! wtf was up with that??!!

i think its funny that all the teams are trying to beat them! they need to watch out for former WINNERS and also for other second place finishers.

Romber is entertaining. I think there is going to be some hate on for them with the other teams. They are just plain good at the game. whoo hoo

I loved the fact that Amber stood up to her man last night...she made me a fan! (Of her, not Rob)

Nothing will ever make me a fan but that was probably the first chink inthe armor. Big man Rob won't take that for long. Amber might be awakening from this nightmare.

two things about romber that i admire.......#1....they really do love each other and you can see it in how they interact. #2....they are pretty much level-headed and cool in the competitions. i have rarely seen them freak out during a task. oh, wait, one more thing.....amber is an awesome navigator. she's a master with a map!

yup.. they really are a great team. i like that they dont treat each other like crap. most teams no matter how much they love one another still end up treating each other like crap.. it might make good tv, but i dont like that.

i much rather watch romer treat the other teams like crap than each other. heheheh

The way she jumped at getting the bags out of the trunk of the cab when Rob told her too, priceless. I know its all in the editing, it just made me laugh.

maybe i dont care for Rob because i didn't see his season on Survivor. or maybe i just hate men that have crossed the line between confident and cocky. i like amber.

Honestly, this is the best team that has ever been on Amazing Race. I loved the hippies, but Rob and Ambre have so much over them. They work so well together, and all of the other teams fear them! Go ROMBER!