Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Rob And Amber

Thanks clown! You sweetie pie. You love me you really love me.

Hey fizzie I have a program on my home computer where you can make smilie signs. I will post it at OFF TOPIC for you when I get home. You can make better ones then scuba

We have not seen the last of Romber.

I'm so glad they're gone. I was getting sick of them, and the other teams were starting to focus on them more too. It's just, I think I can only hear 'Rob and Amber' so many times in a hour, or my ears start to bleed, and with the other teams realizing that R and A are the team to beat, their names were coming up more and more.

I think, had they stayed, that the other teams would have started working together, to get them eliminated. I'm very glad that didn't happen. I prefer the race, when the teams run their own race. The only 'teamwork' I like to see, is with in each team. So I hope that by taking R and A out, now the racers can focus and concentrate on what they do best, instead of how to beat 'RobandAmber'.

Anybody got a valium!! I'm depressed too. ..............However, I will not refrain from watching TAR. Now I will root for the beauty queens!! Hope Charla and Schmucko go next. They are sooooooooooooooooo RUDE!

Who said it sucks that they went down before Charla and Mirna? I am right on you with that. I would have preferred the whiners to go, but if Rob and Amber didn't go this week, they would have won the race. I think this was a one time failing and I am just glad it didn't happen on a non elimination leg. I am so sick of R and A and their entire CBS franchise...all I have to say to them is "buh-bye" and good luck losing your rear in poker, Rob. :party_smilie:

I agree with bbaholic completely. While I don't like Charla and Mirna though, I do find them entertaining. Mostly because of the way they alienate all the other racers! But I certainly don't want to see them win. I am very glad R and A is over --- till they find the next reality show to be on, star in, whatever......

if Rob and Amber didn't go this week, they would have won the race

HELLS YEAH!!!

nope just perdictions based on past races they where on. i just threw out 2 teams names i thought where gunna do good and screbel turned it into a big deal when its not!

I didn't know Rob and Amber were eliminated. I was coming in here to say I hope they win.

(I don't like Rob much but Amber is a sweetie).

Did anyone watch the "Elimination Station" clip of them? Rob was actually pretty funny...

I watched it Kayo and found him as annoying as ever. Their excuse for coming in last was having a hard time finding a taxi at the airport? OY! He'll be running elimination station. I wonder how long it took him to convince Mary and David they don't deserve the "honeymoon" suite that Jill and John Vito saved for the first married couple ?

I wonder how long it took him to convince Mary and David they don't deserve the "honeymoon" suite

He would be right, they never deserved to be on in the first place...

sampdf25abb1cb7664d5.jpg

It sucks that they are gone...now I have to root for the beauty queens and Eric and Danielle.

I hope someone gets Charla and Mirna out quick I can't stand them...whenever they come on the screen my neices baby starts crying when she hears the voices..it's hilarious it happens every time and I mean she really cries hard with tears and all...

they never deserved to be on in the first place...

thats a crock, they deserved it just as much as Romber, at least they can read at something better than a third grade level

I mean, I think they were good racers and made a wrong turn on their last leg that was detrimental to them. I think they are pretty smart but just had some bad luck along the way.

thats a crock, they deserved it just as much as Romber, at least they can read at something better than a third grade level

I dont agree with that, Romber is good and a fan favorite, this team (Charla & Mirna) is not a fan favorite, does not do very well, they are mean, and rude, and frankly that is enought to make them undeserving! IMO!!

thats a crock, they deserved it just as much as Romber, at least they can read at something better than a third grade level,

No, that's my opinion, and I do believe I am entitled to it...

I bet that David and Mary don't have a grade three education between the two of them...

Romber won all star survivor.... David couldn't even get on survivor...

Romber finished second on AR... The hicks finished sixth...

CBS gave Romber a grand wedding... The hicks got charity from Rosie...

Romber also beat the hicks this time on AR...

Romber is going on to their next reality show because they are popular... David and Mary will fade back into oblivion...

Nuff said??

I clarified my post, cuz I didnt say Charla and Mirna, I would much rather see Dave and Mary over Charla and Mirna!!

Little bitter are we?

ROMBER RULES!!!!!

This is a real catch-22. I am SOOOOO glad not to have to put up with them, but at the same time feel sorry for the three other teams stuck with them at the elimination station.

Rob's smart aleck personality is done with a twinkle in his eye. As a couple I would say Romber is a very mature and happy couple. They really respect each other. Amber is just perfect for Rob because he has his moments and she just handles it perfectly. I really see them growing old together.