Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Rob And Amber

What could get me talking the next day?

Oh, I don't know ...

Charla tripping Rob

Charla hopping on Rob's back

Charla scooting between Rob's legs ...

I cant help but wonder if its the other way around... as in Rob does something to Charla, lol, it would be mean, but also kinda funny

Sad Romber is gone but more upset at the editing it was clear from last week "The ending everyone will be talking about" and with the editing tonite

it was horrible

Knew that the shocking result forecasted had to be this but still kind of stunned. I didn't like Rob and Amber until this time around. Darn! They weren't just making mistakes and having bad luck, they weren't hustling either. What was with all that walking ...

Well, they were a good team and I loved the way they played the game. I will miss you Romber.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! i can't believe it! i knew it was coming, but i still can't believe it! it was a comedy of errors for them last nite! to say it was a bad leg was an understatement! it'll be hard to watch it, but i'm now rooting for oswald and danny

well, now it wont be so fun to watch the show.. it wont be no big deal if i miss an episode.

I feel completely opposite from most of you here. I hate Rob & Amber so much that I refused to watch last time they were on and this time. At least I can get back to watching next week.

i must force myself to watch from here on out. but i can get thru it........i'll just root for danny and oswald and against mirna and shmirna

I have Romber depression. The show won't be the same. I just loved them.

(ya think I am pissing Jersey off LOL)

They were a great team... just fell apart last night. What I hated was the editing, it was obvious last week that this would happen, I kind of wished it would be something shocking, yes they were a great team and it is sad that they lost, but I was hoping for more, I found it kinda boring!

I'm not a fan of theirs but it's a real downer that they lost to Charla and Mirna. I would have liked to see those two go first.

thank god they are gone :animated_bouncy:

go charla

I dont like Rob and Amber either! LOL Im glad they were gone! I did a little cheer last night when they were eliminated.

hell, I don't care who is running, I'm going to watch the show anyways because it's so great!

marty and cajun dont be morons the previews from the week before gave it away! my speculation post was way wrong. if it was a spoiler it would have been accurate. thanks for the backup talker

my speculation was way wrong.

At least you are finally admitting it....

HA!!! Beoootch!!!!

I'm asking not to give spoilers because someone else said that you have posted spoilers in the past.

I also believe that some of your posts were deleted not too long ago, about who you said would finish 1st and 2nd. Were those spoilers?

i don't think name calling is entirely necessary, do you??

i hate that you can do that and i cant.

oh wait.. wrong thread.. wrong topic..

i hate it anyways!

ROMER RULES!