Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Rob And Amber

i just hate men that have crossed the line between confident and cocky.

I hate you too...

They are huge reality tv whores... not that that's a bad thing... I just don't care to see em that much.

They are huge reality tv whores... not that that's a bad thing... I just don't care to see em that much.

ditto. i don't have a passionate hatred for them. just don't really like them.

I just wonder which reality show they will do next? Maybe they will make up their own as is seems like they love to be on TV. Enough already.

They already have their own show on the Fox Reality channel. They actually had an episode that showed when AR called and asked them back and how it was a tough decision for them at that time in their life.

I don't watch AR, but I liked them on Survivor and enjoy watching them on their show. From all appearances, they seem to genuinely love/respect one another and they both seem pretty grounded. I may start watching AR this just to watch them. :animated_scratchchin:

maybe i dont care for Rob because i didn't see his season on Survivor.

I didnt like him much on survivor. I always thought he was hot, but didnt like him until AR

So with their 2 1st place finishes so far how many 1st place finishes do they have over U&J?

True to get the $$$ but doesnt mean the team that gets the $$$ is the best team, but those that do had to do something right

Romber is amazing. I love watching them. They are just so good together and a good example of a healthy relationship.

I have a bad feeling that "The ending everyone will be talking about" will be A romber elimination :disappointed:

I have to admit that Rob was funny when he was talking about the comments he made about Amber during the fish roadblock. But I don't like him yet.

I have a bad feeling that "The ending everyone will be talking about" will be A romber elimination

YOU ARE SO RIGHT THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED. HERES PROBABLY THE REASON. THAT CLIP THEY SHOWED WITH CHARLA AND MIRNA. THE CAB WILL PROBABLY GO TO THEM. SEEING HOW THE DRIVER PROBABLY FEELS BAD FOR CHARLA. PUSHING ROMBER TO THE BACK OF THE PACK. MAKING IT WHERE THERE IS NO WAY FOR THEM TO CATCH UP. I HAVE A WEIRD FEELING SOME OF THE STRONGER TEAMS ARE GUNNA BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PACK THIS NEXT EPISODE. IT SUCKS CAUSE I HATE CHARLA AND MIRNA.

nah, they won't be elimiated yet. at least i hope not. and besides, you saw charla confront amber on the dock/bridge about lying. i don't think the cab will make them lose.

isn't this a nonspoiler zone??

anywho.........they ROCKED again last nite. loved how amber was so shocked they were #1 and said "wow, we rock!" good job romber!

the only thing that keeps me watching this season is Romer!!! they cant get eliminated!!!

Rob & Amber - my favs. I love to hear Rob talk about Amber - you can tell how much is respects her.

I love them too, but it doesn't look good. I have a wonderful spoiler that has been right on so far. Any of you want it, I'll send you the link.

Sorry. I was just speculating too. Didn't mean to offend.

What I meant to say, was that based on the previews, it doesn't look good. And I do have a good spoiler site, but I'm waiting for the spoilers for next week yet. Don't know about ROMBER's position yet, I just have a bad feeling... a shocking ending, that has got to be it. What could be more shocking than the team that places first for three weeks is suddenly eliminated. Sorry for the confusion, I feel crappy about it.

What could get me talking the next day?

Oh, I don't know ...

Charla tripping Rob

Charla hopping on Rob's back

Charla scooting between Rob's legs ...

I want clown to get back here and deny that was a spoiler post! grrrrrr