Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Charla And Mirna

New Game: Guess that fake accent!

I say Italian.

I'm guessing it's an idiotic, moronic asinine form of Frelianish...that's a Chmirna form of French, Italian and English combined. Which only stands for ANNOYING! They talk down to people all the time with that accent and it's driving me absolutely insane! Did you see the way that cabbie looked at them? I can't believe he didn't pull over and leave them on the side of the road.

What can i say about Mirna that i havent already said? Ooh i know! She dosnt have a sense of humor! Man i wish i knew more about Charla other then the obvious. Mirna just overpowers that entire relationship. I didnt hate to see them win as much as this week because they really did deserve to win. Plus Mirna was extremly relaxed compared to the last five episodes where she totally lost her mind due to stress from the challenges.

ummm can we say pushy..... in not a charming way. And yes that accent when they are yelling orders to people that they must help is so demeaning.

HAHAAHA! loved the previews for next week!!!

and wtf is up with mirna? does she not get a joke??

I cracked up when she didn't get the joke from Oswald and Danny. Now those guys are funny! I think Mirna takes herself way too seriously and cannot handle stress too well. I would hate to be the person she hooks up with (or even worse, her child)... she is such a defensive whiner with a martyr complex.

Lol that was great when she didnt get the joke!! These two are annoying and just plain rude, I really hope they are gone soon, although I look forward to seeing Charla falling on her face again! lolololol

New Game: Guess that fake accent!

I say Italian

I've only been watching for 2 weeks but I remember them using this politically incorrect accent last time around also. It's kinda like idiots who yell at deaf people.

Mirna just really thinks she's hot stuff. She just assumed that the guy at the airport was loving the handholding and did you see the way she was lounging about on the boat as if she were in a bikini on some yacht. She's not completely physically unattractive but she's no beauty queen either.

It's the way she was laying...it was too thought out. No one lays like that naturally.

OK, not gonna venture a guess on "whats the accent" game(thats way to hard), but I gotta say I love it when they are doing that weird accent to someone and then as they walk off, for like a sentence and a half they speak to eachother in the same voice, until it morphs into plain ol' American. Its like "OOOOH-Kay, sharla, ve needa to be run-neeng now to geta to the fin-eesh, sooo....run, Charla, run, why aren't you any faster!!!"

Guess the fake accent: CharMirnglish

Guess the fake accent: CharMirnglish

Very good! Love it!

I dont think this is the reason but it COULD be since a lot of people think a lot of the country does not like American's.. maybe they do the accents so people wont think they are Americans? It's a long shot I know

But I am still enjoying them for their entertainment value, which is seriously lacking all the other teams left besides Team Cha Cha

I gotta say I love it when they are doing that weird accent to someone and then as they walk off, for like a sentence and a half they speak to eachother in the same voice, until it morphs into plain ol' American. Its like "OOOOH-Kay, sharla, ve needa to be run-neeng now to geta to the fin-eesh, sooo....run, Charla, run, why aren't you any faster!!!"

:animated_rotfl: EXACTLY!

was i the only one laughing when they showed the previews for next week and charla was in the mid-evil night outfit and fell flat on her face?

dont get me wrong, i would laugh at anyone that fell on their face like that.. but it was really funny coming from someone so close to the ground to begin with..

:lookaround:

I like these guys for their entertainment value too. Come on -- how funny are they! What would this show be like if they weren't on? The only funniest drama would be Eric, and the Guidos getting under each others' skin. Their accents crack me up, as do the looks they get from cab drivers, and such.

I'm not saying I think they're great --I agree -- totally annoying, and that accent is so degrading to people... But I find them, and their tangles with the other racers to be hilarious. I absolutely LOVE IT that they were the ones to beat out Romber! teehee....

I would like to see the grouchy guidos, go next!

Fizzle I was laughing also. It was just so funny.

Seems odd that they would have Charla do that particular challenge. I guess I don't know exactly what it is, but she has a hard enough time getting around it seems, with out being in a suit of armor. But whatev..... Mirna knows what she's doing... :rolleyes:

was i the only one laughing when they showed the previews for next week and charla was in the mid-evil night outfit and fell flat on her face?

I am still laughing about that....

lol, me too, that will probably be the best part of the episode, well unless they get eliminated, then it will be the second best!!

"Mirna just really thinks she's hot stuff"

she should, cause she IS!

I LOVE CHARLA AND MIRNA!

i really hope they win it all!

i dont like danny and oswald either. they shoudl be gone next!

GO CHARLA AND MIRNA!