Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Charla And Mirna

I hope they get hit by a bus, then picked at by vultures...

I couldn't believe the letter they got...too funny!! It seems like they aren't too popular with just about everybody. I did think it was kind of interesting that Uchenna and Joyce were there to greet them when they came to the pit stop. Were they right behind U & J?

i'll say this, they are good racers......BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT..............they just have annoying habits/personalities. i don't see the likable factor at all.

I beg to differ. They've finished 8 8 8 7 so far on this race. They should've been eliminated already but got lucky with the mail.

I can't stand to listen to them either. More Mirna than Charla, I can only assume they get as far as they can because of other teams errors.

Any chance someone could tell me roughly what was in their letter? I heard they got a thrashing. Did other teams get mean letters as well??? I have missed 2 episodes this season, both because I forget to watch tv on Sunday evenings! :flags_unitedstates:

I don't think they'll be around much longer. I don't like them, but I'll miss them when they're gone. I guess I like the conflict they cause. I did think Mirna was awfully harsh. I know that is how they operate, but I really felt bad for Charla, who was just trying to do her best. And the constant 'hurry up Charla''..... I mean, does Mirna think Charla is supposed to be some sprinter who is just holding back, and needs to be reminded to hurry up? Does she not know that most of the time she's going as fast as her little legs can carry her?

oh holy night! we will never hear the end of it now!! a first place leg will NOT get you the respect you think you deserve mirna! you forget, you must GIVE respect to GET respect!

and does the fake spanish accent work in ALL foreign countries?

i don't think i could handle that one!

Charla and Mirna winning would so suck.

i just got the giggles... cause it really would be pure luck on their part if they did win.

There isn't enough luck in the world to help them win...

I haven't been watching (I hate the new Sunday night time slot, I always forget it's on), but I love Charla and I hope she wins!

YAY first place!! I hope they at least make it to final 3 so we can have them in every episode :)

OK I can see why some may like Charla, but how can anyone like Mirna?? She is mean, rude, and has no respect for her team mate? So I am just curious???

What is loveable about Charla? I don't get it......

The only thing admirable about Charla is that she has to put up with Mirna.

Ya gotta admit though, its a consistent fake accent. The question is, what the H*** kind of accent is it? Spanfrencherman or some such nonsense.