Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Charla And Mirna

team6.jpg

Charla: Towson, MD / 30 / Real Estate Investor

Mirna: Towson, MD / 30 / Attorney

Season 5: 6th Place

The inspirational cousins from Season 5 are back for another trip around the world. Charla and Mirna have both made numerous television appearances since their time on Race and are eager to capture America's heart once again. Both are now married and ready to start a family.

A highly competitive team during their season, Charla, who stands at 4 feet tall, describes herself as dedicated, passionate and driven to succeed. Mirna describes herself as hard working, a leader, but with a comical side. Her greatest achievement is obtaining her Juris Doctorate at age 23.

Charla proved just how strong she was when she threw a 50 pound slab of meat over her shoulder and helped carry it a quarter of a mile in order to complete a challenge with Mirna. Growing up together taught them how to work well with each other. Both are well traveled and speak several languages.

This motivated duo is proud of the way they played the game last time around and are eager for another opportunity to win the $ 1 million prize.

one of my favorites

I am blowing off the Amazing Race, I find that some of the allstars they picked were not some of my favorite couples. I also, find that the allstar reality shows, for me have been some what of a let down. :huh::huh::o:o

i agree with you with allstar edition not living up to their billings

I think that they are a perfect pick for all-stars!! Well Charla is an all-star, I guess Mirna is along for the ride. I will never forget how tough she was, carrying that slab of meat when Mirna could/would not, going into the water under the pyrimid when it was over her head and Mirna could have walked through it, how she ate all that awful food and had to work so much harder than everyone else because of her size. Charla is a definate all-star.

I liked Charla, but thought that she was hampered, instead of helped, by Mirna. It will be interesting to see if they work together better this time around.

i think it's awesome that charla and mirna are on the amazing race again i can't wait to see them this sunday

I had hoped they were gone and hope now that they are gone fairly quick. I got tired of both of them early on.

i'm soooooooooooo glad that they are good with the locals and not 'afraid' of them! you'd think though, that in the two years since they raced, that they might want to learn a bit more of the languages they will be dealing with

you think they would've wanted to have mastered a stick shift too. i still like them tho and hope they go far.

What was with the meltdown against the taxi driver?? These two are :cookoo:

Can we say Drama Queens? I could not stand to be around them with all their screaming and negative energy.

OMG I have to mute my tv when they appear on my screen, I cant' stand to hear them yacking. I hope they go home very soon

This Sunday will be episode 3 and from the previews it looks like they are going to be at odds with even more teams. Not bad, 3 legs of the race and they will have alienated everyone. They did it RAPIDO RAPIDO!

they make me ill..........but i did like the teamwork on the shoulders

Quote: "What was with the meltdown against the taxi driver??"

hahaha. maybe it was editing but i found myself yelling at the screen "go GO you idiots!" why tell him you have to go and then spend 10 mins crying and repeating yourself when you could already be on the road?! really odd behavior.

and then the thing about beauty on the inside with the angelic music in the backround.... i was laughing my butt off.

Yah, I really can't stand this team. I found it hilarious when they stood there and watched all of the other teams pass them as they argued and cried with that taxi driver. I was really hoping that they would come in last. Oh well...

who knows for sure. i think it was over how much they owed him. not sure if they were actually arguing. it seemed like they were giving him money and telling them how much they couldnt afford it while he was trying to give them some of the money back.

why you guys hate my favorite team lol