Sign in to follow this  
Dade

David And Mary

I am so heartbroken. :smitten: I didn't expect they would win, but I really, really wanted them to! Poor David was just so tired. I watched the CBS morning show interview and he right out said they'd seen so many signs that looked like the town they were watching for, the fatigue was just really a lot at that point.

I can't stand that Rob and Amber were ever allowed on the show, I was so glad they didn't win. I didn't mind them on Survivor, but once you win I think that should be it. I like them as people, I think they're a great couple and I wish them all the best in their marriage, but I don't want to see them on any more reality tv unless they're hosting.

I can't stand that Rob and Amber were ever allowed on the show, I was so glad they didn't win. I didn't mind them on Survivor, but once you win I think that should be it. I like them as people, I think they're a great couple and I wish them all the best in their marriage, but I don't want to see them on any more reality tv unless they're hosting.

But they never won TAR - Uchenna and Joyce should not have been allowed back since they have won.

Rob and Amber were great racers, they had a bad leg and lost, but under different circs.. like if it had been a non elim leg, they would have come back to the top three without a problem. Yes they are reality whores, but give them credit, they are good!

I've met Romber... They are really cool people....

LONG LIVE ROMBER!!!

I also think U and J should not be allowed on. The problem I have with ALL STAR episodes is I think they should either ALL be winners or ALL be losers.

Rob and Amber won on CBS already, like U and J I don't think they should be allowed on another show (like survivor) to win a million dollars. I think it should be open to all new people each season, unless it's an ALL STAR season, then it should follow the all winners or all losers rule.

I really don't care for any of the ALL STAR shows yet, maybe if they were done the way above I would like it. I don't even have a favorite team to cheer for now the David and Mary have been eliminated. Maybe I'll cheer for Terri and Ian. At least they are consistant.

Romber and UchJoy deserved to be on all stars... Well, not so much uchjoy as they are about as exciting as watching paint dry...

One thing for sure, Davry had no business being on All Stars...

The problem I have with ALL STAR episodes is I think they should either ALL be winners or ALL be losers.

I totally agree. I thought the same thing about BB AllStars.