Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Oswald And Danny

Didn't they stop and go shopping or something while on a task during their orginal season? I think I remember someone else on this or another board mentioning this.

Let me get this straight, you like Charla and Mirna but not Danny and Oswald? Are we watching the same show?

the only thing i was upset about was that i didn't get to see as much of them as i had to of the other teams! was soooooooooo glad they got on the flight and got the fast forward!!

Gooooooooooo boys.

Loving these two - so glad they won another leg!! And so glad they got the fast forward - they are so much fun!

Correct me if I'm wrong here, I thought teams were only allowed to use the fast forward once during the race. Danny and Oswald used it twice...

Here's the Fast Forward rules according to Wikipedia:

[edit] Fast Forward

The Fast Forward allows the team that receives it to skip all remaining tasks on that leg of the race and proceed directly to the Pit Stop. To receive the Fast Forward, the team must be the first team to perform and complete the task described on the Fast Forward clue. The clue is found along with a regular clue at one of the Route Markers.

Only one team may use each Fast Forward. Any team that is beaten to the Fast Forward will have wasted their time and must go back and pick up where they left off. Also, prior to Season 10, each team was allowed to use only one Fast Forward during the whole race, requiring teams to decide when it was most advantageous to use it. With the introduction of the Intersection route marker in Season 10, a team can claim two Fast Forwards in a single race, one while parted of a grouped team during an Intersection, and another as a single team.

Originally, Fast Forwards were offered in every leg of the race (provided that there was as least one team left that had not used one), except for the final two legs. Starting in Season 5, the number of Fast Forwards was reduced to two on the entire race. In the event a Fast Forward was not attempted by any team on a leg, the task involved was not shown, though clue envelopes with the green Fast Forward marker can usually be spotted by the viewers.

A Fast Forward usually results in the team arriving at the Pit Stop first, but does not guarantee it. In the history of the show, two teams who earned a Fast Forward still arrived last at the Pit Stop. In Season 1, Joe & Bill won the Fast Forward but still arrived last (but were not eliminated due to a penalty received by Nancy & Emily). After winning the Fast Forward on Leg 3 (Mexico-United Kingdom) of Season 3, Dennis & Andrew were still eliminated due to their late arrival into England. Similarly, NFL wives Monica and Sheree of Season 4 earned the Fast Forward but only placed 4th in the first leg (behind a three-way tie for first). On Leg 8 of Season 10, Tyler & James and Rob & Kimberly both won the Fast Forward as a result of the Intersection, the first time two teams have ever won the Fast Forward on the same leg. They, however, arrived second and third respectively behind Dustin & Kandice, becoming only the second and third teams ever to place neither first nor last after winning a Fast Forward. Chip & Kim of Season 5, Freddy & Kendra of Season 6, and the Linz siblings of Season 8 are the only teams to have ever won without the use of the Fast Forward.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race

I thought it was a pretty easy fast forward! They didn't have to do anything but ride along. I wonder if it had been something like shaving their heads, if they would have done it. Oswald - probably . Danny--- I dunno.......

There were times this season that I thought this was the team I wanted to see win it all. Last night's episode made me realize it's going to be ok to see them go. It's Danny. He is one moody, pouty, stubborn twit. Everytime they've been in damger as a team, its been because of him. He seems to never know where he is going but swears he does, is he too proud to say he was wrong? He was dead wrong about the cookie clue a couple weeks ago but just wouldn't give in. He gave away all their money in that newspaper challenge, putting them in sthe situation they were at the Yield. When he's in a good mood he's ok, when he isnt; well......go home Danny.

Yep even though I really like them I don't think they deserve to win.

i could NOT believe that they were reduced to making a deal with the prada wearing devils!! made me soooooo sad! karma did give them a swift kick in the arse though. maybe next time they'll learn...............

I thought they should have just told the BBQ's that they wouldn't yield them, if they gave them some money. I don't know-- I think they would have gone for it.....

I'm glad they're doing what they need to do. I can't stand it when people give up, or build up this false sense of morality, thinking they have to do what's 'right'. No one cheated, no one broke any rules. It's all good!

And I agree about Danny too. He really gets on my nerves. I don't know how Oswald puts up with him.

I missed Danny and Oswald (Cha3) on their season but often heard people say how much fun they were and that they should have won.

I have throughly enjoyed them this season and really do hope they will win. I think what they did with the yield was one of the best uses for it yet...sell it! It's a game and a race and they would not have been able to effectively travel by Taxi if they did not do what they did. While Danny has dragged them down from time to time they have consistently played better than not. I put them up there with Amber and Rob in terms of good strategic play AND actually think them better because they do not have the advantage of being a world reknown reality couple (or a couple of hotties - like the beauty queens). If Danny and Oswald do not win I will then root for the Beauty Queens as the other two teams grate on my last nerve.

Danny the Drama Queen...

They should have yielded the circus rejects..

I don't really think they are good at the game but I liked their blase' attitude.

love these two, and i'm very sad to see them go. the humor is now gone from the racers!

best comment ever is probably oswalds....."the teletubbies go to war" priceless, i tell ya!

Yeah, it's sad to see them go. But they took it well, didn't they!

Now I have to go listen to them call into Elimination Station.

I'm sorry to see them go. I wanted either them or the queens to win. Now I'm gonna have to watch the finale with a big knot in my stomach, my heart beating, my fingers crossed, my hands over my eyes. . . kinda like I've been watching the Yankees lately.

Even though I liked them they did not play that good of a game. Sorry to see them go but.....

love these two, and i'm very sad to see them go. the humor is now gone from the racers!

best comment ever is probably oswalds....."the teletubbies go to war" priceless, i tell ya!

I will miss them too, I really wanted them to beat Charla and Mirna!! You are right Scuba that was the best line!!

Oswald must really despise the teletubbies to hurl an insult like that...