Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Oswald And Danny

team2.jpg

Oswald: New York City, NY / 36 / Advertising

Danny: Miami, FL / 41 / Property Management

Season 2: 4th Place

These best friends from Season 2 had a falling out several years ago, but have since mended their relationship and claim to be better friends now than they've ever been during their 12 years of friendship.

Even though these two don't live in the same city, they still see each other quite frequently and are ready to take another adventure of a lifetime together.

Oswald describes himself as compassionate and resourceful while Danny can be described as an adventurous person who tries to keep things real and exciting at all times. Oswald claims to be the more focused of the two a trait that will surely be tested while racing against the all-stars. Their personalities are infectious and they truly enjoy their lives. Both have traveled the globe, speak several foreign languages between the two, and feel right at home on foreign soil.

These two fun-loving friends are eager for the experience that the Race has to offer and are looking to be the team to beat.

These two must be on vacation. They gave up there lead to Charla and Mirna so they could stop and get some fruit so they could stop and get some fruit before the challenge in Zanzibar. It wasnt that big of a deal and they didnt seem to sweat it but it was a stupid move on there part.

Oh well, all they missed out on winning was a catamaran...but at least they would have known what that was, unlike Charla and Mirna B) .

I think I picked a team to root for.

Oswald and Danny are funny and I like a good sense of humor.

Yep I just decided. My luck is they get eliminated next.

lol, I like these two too Marty, having fun is the way to go! I hope they last!

LOVE oswald and danny! love their sense of humor and the fact that they'll stop for fruit in the middle of the race!

someone's gotta start the trend!

but seriously.........they're just so normal, well, not normal, but you know what i mean. they're just real and down to earth and aren't mean or hateful or annoying like other teams

Exactly Scuba, they know they are in a race, but they enjoy themselves, and do well without hurting or putting down eachother!

I agree with Scuba. The stopping for the fruit was the clencher for me. They knew they had plenty of time and did not have to be first. I loved they way they told CHMIRNA in a real blase' voice. Oh we stopped for fruit. (like didn't you?)

I usually never like 'the gay couple', because I think it's ridiculous that every show thinks they need a token gay man, or couple.... But whatever... I've enjoyed Oswald especially. ( I think it's oswald anyway...)

Fine with me if these guys win!

Shopping during TAR is their forte...they went "shopping" in a Gucci store ( I think it was Gucci ) on the first race they were in, I just cracked up laughing and have liked them ever since!! :animated_bouncy:

still love these two to death! so what if they're arguing next week, this week they kept me smiling!

They gave the 1st place prize to Uch and Joyce. :goof:

Still liking these two, hopefully the fighting next week is just some simple bickering. They shoudl have kept the prize, since they havent won... imo U&J should have given it to them since they have won the big prize before, but then again O&D didnt give them much of a choice, since they gave them the prize so quickly.

Actually, O/D did win a leg, they won the fourth one (where R/A were eliminated), which is probably why they were willing to give up the prize on this leg. Remember?they tried to invite Phil along for the trip and he declined.

yes, they did win a leg.

they just seem like honest to goodness nice people.

and since rob and amber are gone, i need someone to root for!!

only kidding, i really do like them!

Sorry I didnt mean win a leg I meant that they won the whole thing lol

I can't believe they had that stupid fight/break down. I did think it was funny that he thought there was a box full of licorice cookies and would not listen to reason, his bff, or even the clue.

i love that danny stopped for refreshments while he's doing the roadblock. one more reason i love these two! and their "tiff" wasn't even a fight. i really hope they win!

Danny was just in a bad mood. Oswald just blew it off and rolled his eyes. That was so funny. They are still my pick to win.